Behind closed doors, abortion advocates are admitting the truth: Abortion is the violent killing of a human life.
A undercover video recorded by the Center for Medical Progress and leaked by the website GotNews.com captures a Planned Parenthood official admitting that pro-lifers are right about abortion. The video shows panelists discussing abortion at a National Abortion Federation conference in April of 2014.
Lisa Harris, an employee of Planned Parenthood of Mid and Southwest Michigan, tells the audience, “The fetus matters, clinically, to us.”
“Not to mention that women know what’s in there. You know, about two thirds, over 60 percent of women are already mothers and the remainder don’t want to be mothers. They’re not stupid. They know what’s in there.”
“I actually think it should be less about denying the reality of those images and more about acknowledging, that, ‘Yeah that’s kind of true,’ so given that we actually see the fetus the same way, and given that we might actually both agree that there’s violence in here. Let’s just give them [pro-lifers] all, ‘It’s violence. It’s a person. It’s killing.’”
“Let’s just give them all that. And then the more compelling question is, why is this the most important thing I can do with my life? … I don’t think it needs to be about correcting facts; I think it needs to be about moving the conversation to a different place.”
Harris also points out that abortion workers cannot ignore unborn babies when they pick through their parts to ensure that all of the baby’s parts are no longer in the womb.
Follow LifeNews.com on Instagram for pro-life pictures and the latest pro-life news.
In another part of the leaked video, Harris is shown talking about selling the eyeball of an aborted baby.
Harris, a physician who does second-trimester abortions at the Ann Arbor, Michigan Planned Parenthood clinic admits in the video that she harvested aborted baby body parts, in-particular “orbits” (fetal eyeballs) and “dicidual tissue,” (cells that line the uterus) and made these body parts available to “individual researchers” in exchange for “grants.”
These are just a few of the shocking revelations about the abortion industry shown in the undercover videos.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.