White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed today during her press conference that Joe Biden supports a radical bill in Congress that would overturn every pro-life law in America and usher in abortions up to birth nationwide.
Psaki says Biden “announced his strong support for passage of the Women’s Health Protection Act.”
SUPPORT LIFENEWS! To help us stand against Joe Biden’s abortion agenda, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!
WATCH: Jen Psaki says Biden “announced his strong support for passage of the Women’s Health Protection Act.”
The bill removes nearly all restrictions on abortion, imposing abortion up until birth. pic.twitter.com/nQT8aKTtEN
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 2, 2021
The so-called Women’s Health Protection Act (H.R. 3755) would be the most radical bill every passed on abortion.
“The Women’s Health Protection Act is designed to remove all legal protections for unborn children on both the federal and state levels,” said Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life (NRLC). “The Women’s Health Protection Act is, in effect, the Abortion-Without-Limits-Until Birth Act.”
Tobias continued, “The only ones to benefit from this legislation would be abortionists and abortion providers such as Planned Parenthood. This legislation endangers women and their unborn children, would expand taxpayer funding of abortion, and would no longer require that a woman be given information about the development of her unborn child.”
Among the protective laws that the bill would nullify:
· Requirements to provide women seeking abortion with specific information on their unborn child and on alternatives to abortion;
· Laws providing reflection periods (waiting periods);
· Laws allowing medical professionals to opt-out of providing abortions;
· Laws limiting the performance of abortions to licensed physicians;
· Bans on elective abortion after 20 weeks when an unborn child is capable of feeling pain;
· Bans on the use of abortion as a method of sex selection. Anti-sex selection laws generally have broad public support in the states in which they are enacted, including support from substantial majorities of women.
The bill would also undo most previously enacted federal limits on abortion, including federal conscience protection laws and most, if not all, limits on government funding of abortion.
“According to pro-abortion groups, if this law is enacted, abortion-on-demand would be allowed in all 50 states, even if Roe v. Wade is weakened or overturned. Elective abortion would become the procedure that must always be facilitated – never delayed, never impeded to the slightest degree,” said Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of Federal Legislation for National Right to Life. “This legislation would invalidate nearly all existing state limitations on abortion.”