Kamala Harris has made a career out of promoting abortion. And with Texas banning abortions and making front page news virtually every day over the battle to keep the ban in place, Harris has been even more vocal than usual about making sure babies lose their lives a million times a year.
Harris took to Twitter today on the official Vice President account to make sure everyone knew she thinks there’s a Constitutional right to kill babies in abortions, even though nothing in the Constitution expressly or implicitly confers a right to end the lives of unborn children.
“Our Administration will always fight to defend the right of women to make decisions about their own bodies. It is non-negotiable,” she said about herself and ardent abortion advocate Joe Biden.
Our Administration will always fight to defend the right of women to make decisions about their own bodies. It is non-negotiable.
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) September 16, 2021
We responded to the tweet with a graphic making it clear that an unborn baby is not a pregnant woman’s body.
An unborn baby has a separate body. pic.twitter.com/KDqNueRspl
— LifeNews.com (@LifeNewsHQ) September 16, 2021
Other Twitter users were unimpressed with her tweet.
REACH PRO-LIFE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! Advertise with LifeNews to reach hundreds of thousands of pro-life readers every week. Contact us today.
– “… does women include the child brides that your Afghan Covid ridden refugees are bringing into the USA… Will you, Kamala, be the first to speak out against this atrocity? I’ll be waiting for your tweet.”
– “Not killing babies should be non-negotiable.”
– “Great news, just protect the rights of the unborn baby too.”
– “As the rest of us are fighting to make our own decisions for healthcare.”
– “Unless it’s about the vaccine. Such frauds.”