By now you may have heard about the atrocities committed at the University of Pittsburgh.
Harvesting body parts from aborted babies for experimentation is not breaking news. However, some of the lows to which this university has descended are.
I also want to share the things we can do to help counter this barbarism.
The only way those who traffic in human body parts succeed is if we remain silent. They don’t want their atrocities revealed to the American public. So, here is a well-documented layman’s summary that can be used to expose their vile and possibly illegal activities to people you know.
The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) and Judicial Watch teamed up to access government documents related to the trafficking of human body parts at the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt).
Pitt submitted a $3 million grant application to the government’s National Institutes for Health (NIH) to fund its GenitoUrninary Developmental Molecular Anatomy Progect (GUDMAP). This is research focused on the kidney and lower urinary tract.
In the application, Pitt shared certain assets that they felt would enhance their success in securing the grant. These included:
- Pitts location to be a “distribution hub” that “can be significantly ramped up” for providing body parts of aborted babies to NIH researchers.
- Its over 18-year experience with securing aborted baby body parts.
- Their short ischemia time, that is the limited time period the body parts are without blood circulation to “ensure the highest quality biological specimens.”
Please follow LifeNews.com on Gab for the latest pro-life news and info, free from social media censorship.
The records also show that Pitt had racial quotas for procuring these body parts. They requested that 50% of the mothers and children be minorities, and that a full 25% of them must be Black.
Kidneys are the primary organ of choice for GUDMAP research, and just like any organ procurement, they want blood circulation up to the point of harvesting, which means the baby’s heart must be beating. Their use of labor induction abortion ensures that the live baby is in one piece.
Pitt has admitted to the media that the kidneys and other organs are procured while the baby’s heart is still beating, which limits the ischemia time. The cause of death for the children is organ removal. It is likely as excruciatingly painful as it is brutal.
A recent video from CMP reveals damning evidence for Pitt, Planned Parenthood, and NIH:
- Abortionists at Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania provide body parts of aborted babies to the University of Pittsburgh.
- Pitt uses its access to the body parts of aborted babies to acquire major grant money from the National Institutes of Health.
- Pitt sends major kickbacks and medical resources back to Planned Parenthood.
- Funding for these atrocities is coming from the National Institutes of Health, specifically, Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID office.
- Researchers from Pitt literally scalped five-month-old unborn babies and grafted them to rats in labs. Images are available at the link.
How are these barbarisms different than the crimes against humanity committed by the Nazis during World War II?
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW LIVES IN PENNSYLVANIA please contact the Pennsylvania House of Representatives Health Committee and urge them to stop these brutal atrocities being conducted at the University of Pittsburgh.
Whether or not you reside in Pennsylvania, PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE.
LifeNews.com Note: Bradley Mattes is the executive director of Life Issues Institute, a national pro-life educational group.