Powerful social media companies are stifling pro-life voices online with the help of biased “fact checkers” and the billion-dollar abortion industry.
Lila Rose, the president and founder of Live Action, has been fighting against it for years.
In an interview with Breitbart News Sunday, Rose described the on-going struggle to reach people with the truth about unborn babies and abortion, the close ties between big tech and the abortion industry, and “fact checks” that really are not fact checks at all.
“Big Tech is notoriously ruled by far-left ideologues, so it’s a huge problem when we talk about the fair and open sharing of information, that these groups are basically colluding with the abortion industry to shut down pro-life voices,” Rose told Breitbart.
For example, she said Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg has donated at least $2 million to Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion group in America, since 2017. Last year, Planned Parenthood reported more than 354,000 abortions.
Rose said one of the ways Facebook censors pro-life content is through biased “fact checkers.” In 2019, she said the social media company censored Live Action content explaining why killing an unborn baby in an abortion is never medically necessary. An “independent fact checker” with Facebook slammed the information as “fake news” and suppressed Live Action on the site, she said.
Please follow LifeNews.com on Gab for the latest pro-life news and info, free from social media censorship.
Rose said Live Action soon discovered that the supposedly “independent” fact checkers included two abortionists.
“They volunteered to be the fact checkers of Live Action, and it was so ironic, because we were saying abortion is not medically necessary — which isn’t our opinion, it’s literally the position of thousands of medical professionals and OB-GYNs — and these two abortionists took umbrage with that,” Rose said. “And what does Facebook do? Facebook penalizes our account and says that Live Action was sharing medical misinformation, because two abortionists said so.”
For years, pro-life and conservative leaders have been raising the alarm about censorship by Facebook and Twitter, two of the largest social media platforms in the world.
Like Live Action, LifeNews.com also has been censored through biased “fact checks” on Facebook. In October, Facebook censored a LifeNews.com article about then-vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris’s prosecution of the journalists who exposed Planned Parenthood’s aborted baby body parts trade. As a result of this and other “fact checks,” traffic to LifeNews’s account is suppressed, meaning far fewer people see the content that it posts.
Less than two weeks ago, Twitter also temporarily locked LifeNews’s account because of a tweet that accurately reported how some COVID-19 vaccines were made with cells created from aborted babies.
Some abortion activists publicly brag about their influence with social media leaders and their success in lobbying to get pro-lifers censored.
Other recent examples of censorship include:
- Facebook censors pro-life marketing agency (Pregnancy Help News)
- Facebook Censors Pro-Life Ad Showing How Abortion Pill Kills Babies, Injures Women
- Facebook Censors Pro-Lifers, Ignores Liberal Post Wanting Pro-Life Republicans to “Die”
- Facebook Censors Pro-Life Page for Calling Planned Parenthood an “Abortion Business”
- City Takes Down Pro-Life Group’s Bus Ads after Abortion Activists Complain
- Billboard Companies are Censoring Pro-Life Billboards Like This One: “Abortion Endangers Us”
- Facebook Censors Interview With Woman Who Miraculously Survived an Abortion
- Instagram Censors Planned Parenthood Meme: We Kill More Black Babies in 2 Weeks Than the KKK Lynched in a Century
- Instagram Removed Christian Writer’s Comic Strip Comparing Abortion to Slavery
- Instagram Blocked the Entire Daily Caller News Account Briefly, Claimed It Was an Accident
- Facebook Tags Pro-Life Group as False News for Saying Abortion is Never Medically Necessary
- Instagram Censors LifeNews Post about Babies with Down Syndrome
- Twitter Censors President Trump’s Pro-Life Video Featuring Pictures of Unborn Babies
- Twitter Suspended “Unplanned” Movie’s Account, Then Its Followers Mysteriously Disappeared
- Woman With Down Syndrome Says Twitter Suspended Her Account for Tweets Opposing Abortion
- Twitter Censors Pro-Life Group: “No Advertiser is Permitted to Use the Phrase ‘Killing Babies’”
- Pinterest Caught Listing Top Pro-Life Website as Porn to Censor Its Content
- Twitter Censors Pro-Life Group’s Ads about Defunding Planned Parenthood