As much as the liberal media work with Planned Parenthood to promote abortion across the United States, there are several abhorrent facts about the organization that reporters don’t want the public to know. The Media Research Center is committed to telling the truth about the left, unlike the compliant press that push its extreme views.
– Planned Parenthood was founded by enthusiastic eugenicist Margaret Sanger in 1916. Sanger’s racist views were well-established, declaring that “minorities (including most of America’s immigrants) are inferior in the human race, as are the physically and mentally handicapped.”
– In a speech to the New History Society in 1932, Sanger called for “a stern and rigid policy of sterilization, and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.”
– In a article for American Weekly in 1934, Sanger proposed an “American Baby Code…to provide for a better distribution of babies, to assist couples who wish to prevent overproduction of offspring and thus to reduce the burdens of charity and taxation for public relief, and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.”
Later in that same article, she demanded: “No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood.”
– During a 1957 interview with journalist Mike Wallace, Sanger claimed the “greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being, practically, delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things, just marked when they’re born.”
– Despite Sanger’s repugnant views, Planned Parenthood still refers to their founder as “a woman of heroic accomplishments.” They only gently discuss her “complex and imperfect” legacy.
– Repeated investigations by The Center for Medical Progress have found that Planned Parenthood has trafficked in aborted baby body parts for money.
– In a June 18, 2020 open letter to Planned Parenthood of Greater New York, past and current employees accused the organization of being “steeped in white supremacy.”
– Despite all of these facts, the media routinely advocate on behalf of an organization that was founded upon the principle of exterminating “inferior” and “unfit” children from minority communities.
LifeNews.com Note: Kyle Drennen is an MRC News Analyst and a graduate of Providence College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science. This was originally posted on the Media Research Center blog NewsBusters.