The man behind the viral videos that exposed the Planned Parenthood abortion business and its sales of body parts from aborted babies has new evidence that the abortion company lied to Congress and doctors records related to the sales. David Daleiden presented the information to a federal judge today through his attorneys as he fights in court to counter attempts by the abortion industry to prohibit the public release of more videos.
Today the Center for Medical Progress submitted evidence to a federal judge in Oakland that Planned Parenthood and their business partners may have doctored records about their revenues from the sale of aborted fetal body parts and lied to Congress about them.
The evidence suggests Planned Parenthood and a middle man bio company it used to sell aborted baby parts fudged invoices to hide the truth.
Daleiden told LifeNews today that CMP is asking the Court to force Planned Parenthood and their suspect business partners Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR) to produce the key original records from their baby body parts harvesting programs. CMP’s filing with the Court, based on sealed documents reflecting Planned Parenthood’s invoices for payment for aborted baby parts, notes that both ABR and Planned Parenthood produced what purported to be the same set of invoices, “but they produced different versions of the same invoice.”
He also indicated “the revenue totals and procurement totals” for fetal body parts “do not match” the totals that Planned Parenthood reported to Congressional investigations two years ago. The filing asks the Court “to verify that [Planned Parenthood] are not producing fabricated evidence.”
“The glaring discrepancies in Planned Parenthood’s alleged documentation of their baby body parts revenues call into question every statement Planned Parenthood has ever made in defense of their abortion harvesting programs,” Daleiden said.
From page 15 of the Court filing:
ABR did produce some documents in response to an earlier subpoena. Both ABR and Plaintiffs produced the invoices which ABR submitted to Plaintiffs PPPSW and PPMM. The PPMM invoices produced match, but ABR and PPPSW produced different versions of the same invoice. Compare Exs. 32, 33, with Exs. 34, 35. Further, the revenue totals and procurement totals, when added up based on the invoices produced by ABR and Plaintiff PPPSW, do not match the totals that PPPSW reported to the Select Investigative Panel for fiscal year 2015. See Dkt. 306 at 712; Dkt 307 at 307 (316 products of conception for $18,960).(9) However the ABR fetal tissue invoices for July 2014 to December 2014 alone—half of fiscal year 2015—show revenues of $21,120 from ABR for 352 fetal tissue donations. It is unclear to Defendants why the invoices are not identical, or why the numbers do not add up, but it is perfectly possible that the invoices were subject to tampering and someone falsely reported information to Congress. See Dkt. 303-3 at 183–92 (Referral of StemExpress, LLC to the U.S. Department of Justice for prosecution for destroying documents in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1519). Thus, it is critical that Defendants obtain access to third-party documents to verify that Plaintiffs are not producing fabricated evidence.
(9) PPPSW’s fiscal year, as reported on its 2015 form 990, is July 1 to June 30.
Daleiden told LifeNews: “This would not be the first time Planned Parenthood has apparently doctored critical evidence about their own wrongdoing. Planned Parenthood has everything to lose if the full scope of their illicit trade in aborted baby body parts is revealed, and when the Congressional investigations made criminal referrals of Planned Parenthood and their business partners for selling baby parts, the House Select Panel had to refer Planned Parenthood partner StemExpress for evidence destruction.”
“As the U.S. Department of Justice continues to follow up on the criminal referrals for Planned Parenthood and ABR, it is imperative for prosecutors to seize the original financial records from Planned Parenthood and their accomplices immediately, so these depraved enterprises cannot continue to cover up their criminal sale of baby body parts,” he added.
The expose videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.