The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals handed another victory to the abortion giant Planned Parenthood on Wednesday when it refused to block a case against David Daleiden and his undercover videos.
The Recorder reports a panel of the court ruled against Daleiden’s and the Center for Medical Progress’s request to block a Planned Parenthood lawsuit alleging fraud and racketeering.
It is one of many legal proceedings between Daleiden, the Center for Medical Progress and abortion activists with Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation, both of which were exposed in some of CMP’s already released videos.
Here’s more from the report:
Writing for the unanimous panel, Circuit Judge Ronald Gould wrote that the district court properly denied an anti-SLAPP motion by the Center for Medical Progress, headed by anti-abortion activist David Daleiden, and other defendants.
Noting that the consistency between California’s anti-SLAPP measure and federal rules of civil procedure has been “hotly disputed,” the panel concluded that U.S. District Judge William Orrick of the Northern District of California “did not err in declining to evaluate the factual sufficiency” of Planned Parenthood’s complaint at the pleading stage.
The case likely now will proceed to trial.
Earlier this year, Daleiden also lost an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court to be allowed to release more undercover videos exposing the abortion industry and its handling of aborted babies’ body parts.
In David Daleiden et al v. National Abortion Federation, the nation’s highest court had been asked to overturn a lower court’s injunction that barred Daleiden from releasing hundreds of hours of still more videos – videos which would be both politically embarrassing and potentially incriminating for Planned Parenthood and other National Abortion Federation abortionists.
Then in May, he suffered yet another loss when a federal appeals court refused to remove from the case a judge who has ties to the Planned Parenthood abortion company.
As LifeNews as reported, David Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) filed a motion in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to request the removal of Judge William Orrick in the lawsuit brought against them by Planned Parenthood, pointing to his ties to Planned Parenthood.
According to Daleiden’s petition, Judge Orrick has “an ongoing and longstanding professional relationship with one of the named Plaintiffs.” Orrick is a founder and officer of the Good Samaritan Family Resource Center (GSFRC), an organization that partners with Planned Parenthood and had a Planned Parenthood clinic incorporated on its premises while Orrick served as secretary and counsel to the organization.
CMP’s undercover videos, showing Planned Parenthood employees discussing the procurement and potentially illegal sales of fetal body parts, have prompted a federal investigation of the abortion giant by the FBI and the Department of Justice.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.