When the Planned Parenthood abortion business was caught selling the body parts of aborted babies for-profit, it claimed the sales proceeds or merely shipping costs associated with getting the body parts to a company that resold them to scientists and research institutions.
A shocking new video released today from the organization behind the original expose videos blows the lid off of that claim. A former employee of the middleman Planned Parenthood used to sell the aborted baby parts makes it clear that the sales were for-profit as opposed to merely fees or shipping costs.
The video makes it clear that the Planned Parenthood abortion company was making money by aborting babies and then selling their body parts for additional funds.
“Planned Parenthood never shipped anything, we did all the shipping,” former StemExpress wor
StemExpress harvested organs from aborted fetuses inside Planned Parenthood and resold them to research customers across the country. StemExpress stationed technicians like O’Donnell inside the Planned Parenthood abortion clinics, where O’Donnell and her fellow StemExpress workers handled all aspects of the fetal organ harvesting process—consenting patients, dissecting fetuses, packaging organs, and shipping them off via FedEx.
After CMP’s undercover videos showed senior-level Planned Parenthood officials negotiating the sale of aborted fetal hearts, lungs, livers, and brains, Planned Parenthood’s public leadership repeatedly claimed to news media that the payments were really to cover Planned Parenthood’s shipping costs.
“There are shipping costs,” Dawn Laguens, Planned Parenthood Executive Vice President, told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota.
“It’s not a fee. It’s actually just the cost of transmitting this material to research institutions,” said Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.
But invoices show that customers paid StemExpress, not Planned Parenthood, for the FedEx shipping. The StemExpress-Planned Parenthood contract, meanwhile, specifies that the only payments to Planned Parenthood will be per fetal organ “determined in the clinic to be useable.“
Documents obtained by two Congressional investigations show that Planned Parenthood could make up to five-figure sums per month from StemExpress, depending on the number of “useable” fetal organs StemExpress could collect inside Planned Parenthood.
In a video last week, O’Donnell described how Planned Parenthood leaked private patient medical information to the third-party contractors at StemExpress, LLC in order to meet the company’s quotas for harvesting body parts from Planned Parenthood abortions.
Last December, after over a year of nationwide investigation, the House Select Investigative Panel and the Senate Judiciary Committee both referred StemExpress, along with its business partners Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, Planned Parenthood Northern California, and Planned Parenthood Federation of America, to the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice for further investigation and criminal prosecution. Over the summer, the FBI confirmed that the criminal referrals have been sent to multiple field offices for action.
CMP project lead David Daleiden notes, “Planned Parenthood’s executive team repeatedly lied to the public and to the news media when they promised StemExpress was only paying them for ‘shipping costs.’ Holly O’Donnell’s testimony totally debunks Planned Parenthood’s fake excuse for the money they took for aborted baby body parts. Any defense Planned Parenthood had is now totally discredited, and Congress and the Administration should move immediately to hold Planned Parenthood accountable under the law.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.
- The 15th video catches Planned Parenthood showing off arms and legs of aborted babies for sale.
- The 16th video talks in detail here about the extent to which Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staffers gave the 3rd-party contractors at StemExpress access to private patient medical information inside the abortion clinics in order to match with and fulfill body parts orders from StemExpress customers.