President Donald Trump recently exposed the Planned Parenthood abortion business for exactly what it is — an abortion business.
The nation’s largest abortion company recently refused his offer to continue receiving half a billion dollars in taxpayer funds in exchange for not killing unborn babies in abortions. Planned Parenthood put its abortion agenda ahead of providing women’s healthcare.
Now the CEO of the abortion company is complaining that Trump dared to suggest that it stop abortion little baby boys and girls.
Cecile Richards made the complaints in a new fundraising email to Planned Parenthood supporters. As she always does, she wrapped up the complaints and language about women’s health and only mentioned abortion once. Richards wrote:
I want you to hear something directly from me: Planned Parenthood doesn’t respond to bullying
President Trump’s offer to not “defund” Planned Parenthood health centers if we turn our backs on people seeking abortion is obscene and insulting. It’s also a sign that he knows just how unpopular it would be to block millions of people on Medicaid from getting the care they need from the providers they choose and trust.
Planned Parenthood health centers don’t turn patients away because of what they look like, where they’re from, who they love, or what kind of care they need. And we don’t make “deals” when people’s health and rights are at stake. In this moment, our inclusive mission — care, no matter what — is more important than it’s ever been. And we need you to help deliver on that promise.
The bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act and cut Planned Parenthood patients off from care is a disaster.
During the presidential campaign, President Donald Trump said that the nation’s largest abortion company could continue receiving taxpayer dollars as long as it stopped doing abortions.He repeated that offer to the New York Times:
“As I said throughout the campaign, I am pro-life and I am deeply committed to investing in women’s health and plan to significantly increase federal funding in support of nonabortion services such as cancer screenings,” he said. “Polling shows the majority of Americans oppose public funding for abortion, even those who identify as pro-choice. There is an opportunity for organizations to continue the important work they do in support of women’s health, while not providing abortion services.”
A representative of the abortion corporation said no.
The Planned Parenthood abortion company official wrapped up the language in terms of not abandoning “patients” even though it abandons women who are victims of botched abortions and abandons the babies who die in abortions.
Dawn Laguens, the executive vice president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America said “Offering money to Planned Parenthood to abandon our patients and our values is not a deal that we will ever accept. Providing critical health care services for millions of American women is nonnegotiable.”
The abortion giant could even receive more money for legitimate women’s health care, but it said no.
In private discussions with people close to Planned Parenthood, White House officials have at times suggested that there could even be an increase in federal earmarks if the work related to abortion ends.
As a result of the refusal to stop doing abortions, leading pro-life advocates in Congress will continue pushing legislation defunding the abortion company.
A recent survey found that community health centers not only provide more comprehensive health care than Planned Parenthood, excluding abortions, they also outnumber the abortion group’s facilities by 20 to one.
President Donald Trump promised to sign a bill that would defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Recent polls also indicate Americans support the defunding efforts. New polling found 56 percent of Americans in battleground states want Planned Parenthood defunded.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.