Exit polling conducted with American voters after today’s election finds that a majority believe America needs a strong leader to take its country back and an overwhelming majority also believe that the mainstream media is more interested in making money than telling the truth.
As voters decided between Donald Trump and pro-abortion Hillary Clinton, Reuters and the Ipsos polling firm found the following results. The poll of more than 10,000 people who have already cast their ballots in the presidential election showed:
– 75 percent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.”
– 72 percent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful.”
– 68 percent agree that “traditional parties and politicians don’t care about people like me.”
– 76 percent believe “the mainstream media is more interested in making money than telling the truth.”
– 57 percent feel that “more and more, I don’t identify with what America has become.”
Keep up with the latest pro-life news and information on Twitter. Follow @LifeNewsHQ
– 54 percent feel “it is increasingly hard for someone like me to get ahead in America.”
Considering the media is so biased in favor of abortion that Planed Parenthood hands out media awards, the results are not surprising.