During last night’s first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, debate moderator Lester Holt did not bring up the issue of abortion. Although the issue sparks a huge divide between the two candidates neither of them fielded any questions on the most important topics on the minds of the majority of American voters who are pro-life.
Specifically, Hillary Clinton was not asked about her extreme proportion view that has her supporting abortion up to birth and paid for by taxpayer dollars.
Here’s a list of 10 questions Holt could have asked the Democratic nominee about her radical pro-abortion positions.
- Why do you think an unborn child has no constitutional rights?
- Should an unborn child have any legal rights before he’s born?
- Why do you think Christians should be forced to change their views on abortion?
- Why do you think it’s okay to abort babies just because they ave Down Syndrome?
- Why did you pick a running mate who claims he is a Catholic in good standing while contradicting the pro-life views of the Catholic Church?
- Why do you “admire” population control activist Margaret Sanger?
- Why did you defend Planned Parenthood when it was caught selling aborted baby parts?
- Why did you laugh when someone removed “under God” from the pledge of allegiance?
- Why do you support late-term abortions on babies after 20 weeks?
- Why did you compare the majority of Americans who are pro-life to terrorists?
Pro-life voters are not the only ones who are upset by the lack of substance of questions for Hillary Clinton from Holt. As Newsbusters reports:
Media Research Center president Brent Bozell joined the Fox Business Network’s late-night coverage and urged Donald Trump to “raise hell” over Holt “pitch[ing] softballs to Hillary Clinton all night long.”
Host Neil Cavuto turned to Bozell around the 12:48 a.m. Eastern mark for his thoughts on Holt and Bozell promptly went to his “scorecard” on Holt’s relentless hardballs and follow-ups to Trump versus those to Clinton.