In one of the most disturbing pieces of evidence yet, a U.S. Congressional panel found that an abortion facility may have provided aborted babies’ brains to a summer camp for youth in New Mexico.
The horrific detail was part of a larger body of evidence that the U.S. Congressional Select Panel on Infant Lives sent to the New Mexico Attorney General this week. The evidence indicates that the University of New Mexico and the Southwestern Women’s Options abortion clinic may have broken a state law that prohibits the gifting of aborted babies’ body parts.
Included in the evidence were sections from a lab technician’s notebook at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. University health technicians worked with the Southwestern abortion facility to obtain aborted babies’ parts, and the technician’s notebook contained details about their work.
Live Action News first reported the gruesome new piece of evidence about the summer camp:
In explicit detail, the journal describes various body parts of aborted babies and, in some cases, what happened to them.
Perhaps the most disturbing revelation to come from the journal is a description of baby brains that were passed on to someone who wanted to use them at a youth summer camp.
The journal notes:
5-24-12 “Asked clinic for digoxin treated tissue 24-28 wks. for methylation study & because [redacted] wants whole, fixed brains to dissect w/ summer camp students.”While details about the summer camp and the students remain scarce, the horror of having young people handle and cut into the brains of aborted, likely viable babies – possibly without their knowledge – is hardly conceivable.
Live Action speculated that the summer camp could have been a program offered through the university Health Sciences Center for middle and high school students interested in pursuing careers in the hard sciences. The summer camp-type program includes “dissection of various specimens,” according to a description on the university website.
Other gruesome evidence from the report includes mentions of using an “intact” aborted infant who was 30.5 weeks along – old enough to survive outside the womb, and at least 20 aborted infants who were past the 20-week gestation mark.
The lab notes include some heartbreaking details about who these aborted babies were, including a set of twins who had clubbed feet, another set of twins whose brains were harvested intact, an aborted baby with Down syndrome, and a 25.3 week aborted girl who had a cleft lip and palate.
According to the evidence, the university and abortion clinic worked together to harvest these aborted babies’ brains/heads, hearts, lungs, eyes/retina, kidneys, spleens, adrenal glands, intestines, bone marrow and stomachs.
According to Live Action, the attitude of the lab technicians about the aborted babies’ bodies also is disturbing:
The tech also makes it clear when they were excited or disappointed with the body parts that were harvested. “Stomach broken – no panc” (short for pancreas) was written with a frowning face. Then, “ENTIRE PANCREAS – whoo hoo!!” appears.
The Select Panel on Infant Lives has uncovered numerous instances pointing to the abortion industry’s sale of aborted babies’ body parts. Earlier in June, the panel sent evidence to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services indicating that Planned Parenthood and the human tissue procurement company StemExpress may have violated patients’ privacy under HIPPA.
The Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives formed after a series of undercover videos revealed Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies’ body parts, potentially in violation of the law. Since then, the panel has uncovered a growing list of evidence that abortion facilities have violated federal laws.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.