Planned Parenthood is terrified of being held accountable for its disregard for the law and the dignity of unborn babies. That is why it is not just claiming to have done no wrong, but is trying to shut down the conversation completely.
On Wednesday, the abortion group tweeted:
11 states have cleared PP of wrongdoing. Call on Speaker Ryan to end the special committee investigation into PP. https://t.co/eOhIAbq5gK
— Planned Parenthood (@PPact) January 27, 2016
Those following the abortion group closely know otherwise, and question why a group so adamant about the Center for Medical Progress videos being misleading goes out of its way to prevent Americans from seeing them.
They also question why Planned Parenthood is using the indictment against pro-life advocate David Daleiden as proof that truth is on their side, while neglecting the fact that Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson has a Planned Parenthood board member working for her, and that her campaign received more than $25,000 from an attorney that works for a late-term abortionist. Planned Parenthood also is not addressing how it makes sense for a whistle-blower like Daleiden to be charged for buying organs illegally, whereas Planned Parenthood was not for selling them.
Though Planned Parenthood continues to deny any wrong-doing and many in the mainstream media are echoing the abortion group’s talking points, the group has been caught violating the law in numerous states in the past six months:
Records show multiple Ohio Planned Parenthood facilities appear to have been illegally dumping aborted fetuses in landfills. As Life News previously reported, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced in December the findings of his investigation into Planned Parenthood’s abortion practice in Ohio — an investigation which began in July. The probe revealed that Planned Parenthood appears to be sending the bodies of aborted babies to landfills.
“All three Ohio Planned Parenthood affiliates have sent fetal remains to companies which disposed of the fetuses in landfill,” the investigative report indicates. “Additionally, the Planned Parenthood facility in Bedford Heights stated it uses only one company for disposal. However, that company stated to investigators it does not accept fetal remains for disposal as a corporate policy.”
The Ohio Planned Parenthood also were steam cooking the aborted babies’ bodies before dumping them, according to the investigation.
An undercover investigation revealed that three Planned Parenthoods in Florida have illegally performed late-term abortions, and one has not kept proper records of fetal remains.
After inspecting all 16 Planned Parenthood clinics in Florida, the state Agency for Health Care Administration announced in August that three have performed second-trimester abortions outside the scope of their licenses and one has not kept proper records on disposing fetal remains.
“We will take immediate actions against these three facilities for performing second trimester abortions without a proper license,” AHCA spokesperson Shelisha Coleman said in a written statement. “These facilities have been notified to immediately cease performing second trimester abortions.”
Clinics in St. Petersburg, Fort Myers and Naples were cited for performing abortions in the second trimester that they are not licensed to do. A Pembroke Pines clinic was cited for improper record-keeping.
In November, a state inspection cited a Philadelphia Planned Parenthood for storing aborted babies in bags in a janitor’s closet. At two city abortion facilities, inspectors also found improper storage of “products of conception,” or aborted babies’ remains, according to state inspection reports. The Far Northeast abortion facility was storing unfrozen remains in a janitor’s closet, according to the inspection report. At the Locust Street facility, inspectors also found aborted babies’ remains in bags that were undated, which made it impossible to verify if the aborted babies’ bodies were being disposed of as required by state law, as the state health department inspection report indicates.
Another state investigation revealed that three Planned Parenthoods in South Carolina dumped aborted babies in a public landfill. The abortion clinics face state fines totaling up to $51,000 for the violations.
“Violations cited in the five consent orders dated Friday include paperwork issues and fetuses being sterilized with steam and taken to a landfill, rather than incinerated as required by law … The lowest proposed fine is against the Charleston Women’s Medical Center … for not accurately reporting the amount of waste it generates on its registration renewal,” according to a local news report.
Planned Parenthood Missouri employees failed to respond to a subpoena from a Missouri Senate committee investigating the abortion group that asked them to testify and provide documents, LifeNews reported earlier this month. As a result, Mary Kogut, the president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri, could face jail time and fines for not answering the legal order, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Also facing possible jail time and fines is James Miller, the owner of a pathology lab that contracts with the abortion business, the report states.
In addition, Alliance Defending Freedom reports a pattern of Planned Parenthood incidents involving sexually abused minors in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Minnesota, and Ohio.
A Planned Parenthood in Denver neglected to a report one if its patients being sexually abused and is being accused of breaking state law. The pro-life legal firm filed a complaint with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies on behalf of Colorado Family Action against a Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood abortionist and another employee. According to information obtained from a recently settled civil lawsuit, the two employees failed to comply with Colorado law by not reporting the sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl, performed an abortion on the girl without giving notice to her parents, and returned her to the custody of the sexual predator, who continued to sexually molest her.
In a story LifeNews.com broke, a new report from the Alabama state health department confirms that the Planned Parenthood abortion business failed to report the rapes of a 14-year-old girl who ultimately had two abortions during a four-month time period.
The latest report from the Alabama Department of Public Health about the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Mobile is dated from November 2015 but was only made public on Aug. 13, 2015. There are several other major problems, including failure to report possible sexual abuse of minor, failure to document all records correctly, patient care issues, and infection control problems.
A new Planned Parenthood opened last month in Louisville, Kentucky and began doing both medical and surgical abortions without being licensed by the state, which is a violation of state law. A Kentucky statute prohibits providing abortions without a license, and provides for penalties ranging from $500 to $10,000 for each violation, according to the governor’s office.
These disturbing cases are merely recent findings by states. Multiple states and U.S. Congressional committees continue to investigate Planned Parenthood, in the wake of the undercover videos exposing them for selling aborted babies’ body parts.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.
The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.