The Associated Press recently released a national poll on abortion that claims more Americans support abortion now than in recent times. I noted how the poll is completely out of line with polling on abortion from earlier in the year showing 55-58% of Americans taking a pro-life position opposing all or almost all abortions.
But pro-life writer Dave Andrusko of National Right to Life does a good job at deconstructing the poll further. He also notes how the AP survey reinforces the point that popular support for the Planned Parenthood abortion business is down significantly compared to its high water mark of 82% back in 1982. He is right that America now has a much more negative view of the abortion business now that they know it’s America’s biggest abortion company and that it sells the body parts of aborted babies.
#4. The AP-GfK survey also asked
Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of Planned Parenthood? If you don’t know enough about Planned Parenthood to have an opinion, you can say that too.
45%-30%-24%. What can we say about this? (The wording is slightly different in the following polls.)
When Gallup polled in 1989, 82% of Americans had a favorable impression of Planned Parenthood. In a February 2012 Quinnipiac University poll, 55% had a favorable opinion of PPFA, 22% an unfavorable opinion.
But a July 30-August 2, 2015, Monmouth University poll found 37% had a favorable view of PPFA and 26% an unfavorable view. A CBS News/New York Times September 2015 poll found 40% of Americans had a favorable opinion of PPFA and 27% an unfavorable opinion of PPFA.
So the numbers for PPFA have dropped enormously, not just since 1989 but since February 2012. For the moment, they have stabilized, in no small part, I would guess, because of the countless news stories, columns, and editorials painting the $1.3 billion “non-profit” as a victim.
My guess is the numbers will begin their decline again in the not-too-distant future. PPFA carries way too much baggage.
Planned Parenthood has dropped a long way from 82 percent to 45 percent. And with one-quarter of Americans saying they don’t have enough information to know if they think of the abortion giant favorably or not the pro-life movement must continue educating Americans. With that, here’s the list of expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.
The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.