Woman Fell to the Floor Hyperventilating and Died After Having a Legal Abortion

International   |   Steven Ertelt   |   Nov 27, 2015   |   12:43PM   |   London, England

In January, 2012, 32-year-old Aisha Chithira was living in Dublin, Ireland and traveled to London England for an abortion because Ireland protects unborn children from abortions. She was 20 weeks pregnant at the time and had an abortion that eventually claimed her life.
The London Daily Mail newspaper previously reported the circumstances of her abortion death:

‘She came to the clinic in the Ealing area on January 21, 2012, and things were fairly normal until the procedure took place at 4.30pm that day.

‘It became apparent she was quite unwell as a result of the procedure. She actually suffered an internal tear and that was causing internal bleeding and blood loss.

‘All her symptoms, which included falling to the floor, hyperventilating and many other things, were not properly dealt with.’

Mr Gibbs said Ms Chithira was discharged and took a taxi to a friend’s house in Slough, where an ambulance was called for her, before she was pronounced dead at 10pm that day.

The abortionist and two nurses, who worked at UK abortion giant Marie Stopes International, in London, have been charged with manslaughter as a result of the death and have now pleaded not guilty. abortionist, Dr. Adedayo Adedejo, 62 and nurses Gemma Pullen, 32, Margaret Miller, 54, appeared at Ealing Magistrates’ Court to enter their plea.

As The Guardian reports:

Dr Adedayo Adedeji, 63, of Hornchurch in Essex, is accused of her manslaughter by gross negligence. Margaret Miller, 55, from Camberley, Surrey, and Gemma Pullen, 32, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, face the same charge.

All three denied the charge at a short hearing at the Old Bailey before Judge Charles Wide. They were not arraigned on further charges of failing to take reasonable care of the health and safety on the woman contrary to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.

A six-week trial is scheduled to start on 7 March. All the defendants are on bail.

The post-mortem conducted on the woman concluded that she died from a heart attack, caused by extensive internal blood loss. The London Metropolitan Police confirmed at the time that they were investigating the woman’s death, which occurred in Slough, on January 21, 2012, and a file was sent to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Keep up with the latest pro-life news and information on Twitter.

The unnamed mother got the abortion at a Marie Stopes abortion clinic in London. Marie Stopes, like Planned Parenthood, is one of the world’s largest abortion business that operates globally.

After the woman’s death, pro-life groups highlighted the fact that abortions are dangerous for women.

Life Institute spokeswoman Niamh Ui Bhriain said that, while the facts remained unclear, it was a tragedy that a woman who had traveled from Ireland had, like so many other women, lost her life following a supposed ‘safe, legal’ abortion.

“This woman died following a so-called ‘safe legal’ abortion carried out in a licensed abortion clinic run by Marie Stopes International, which also provides referral services in Ireland. The Irish media must now call abortion providers to account rather than allowing them to distract from this woman’s death by pretending that abortion clinics in Ireland are the solution.”

Another woman from Ireland also died in recent years after getting a legal abortion in England.