Pennsylvania officials recently discovered unsafe and unsanitary conditions in two Philadelphia abortion clinics during special monitoring inspections. The discoveries also include finding the remains of aborted babies stuffed in a closet at the time when the abortion company is under fire for selling aborted babies and their body parts.
Inspectors found “dark stains” and improperly sanitized equipment at Planned Parenthood’s Far Northeast and Locust Street Health Centers, according to inspection reports published on the Pennsylvania Department of Health website.
On Aug. 20 inside the Locust Street abortion facility, inspectors found “multiple darkened stains” on a bench near where patients’ height and weight are taken and on the carpet in the recovery area, according to the report.
SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must De-Fund Planned Parenthood Immediately
They also discovered that both facilities were not properly sterilizing some of their equipment. Inspectors found wet stains on wraps and pouches that were supposed to be sterilized, according to the reports. They also found that the sterile packaging had been removed from unused syringes and needles, and cleaning brushes were not being regularly sterilized at the Far Northeast location, according to the inspection report.
At both abortion facilities, inspectors found improper storage of “products of conception,” or aborted babies’ remains, according to the reports. The Far Northeast abortion facility was storing unfrozen remains in a janitor’s closet, according to the inspection report. At the Locust Street facility, inspectors also found aborted babies’ remains in bags that were undated, which made it impossible to verify if the aborted babies’ bodies were being disposed of as required by state law, as the state health department inspection report indicates.
The news comes to a city that is already all too familiar with the horrors of abortion. Philadelphia was the home to abortionist Kermit Gosnell, whose abortion facility was labeled a “house of horrors.” Gosnell was convicted in 2013 of murdering three newborn babies and contributing to the death of a female patient.
After investigators discovered Gosnell’s abortion practice in 2011, it came to light that Pennsylvania was not regularly inspecting abortion facilities. Gosnell’s facility had not been inspected in 17 years.
As a result, Pennsylvania legislators passed new regulations requiring regular and unannounced inspections of abortion facilities. The regulations also require that abortion centers meet the same health and safety standards as outpatient surgical centers. Five abortion centers closed after the regulations went into effect.
Maria Gallagher, legislative director of the Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation, told LifeNews that Pennsylvania officials need to hold abortion centers accountable.
“We need to learn from the painful lessons of the Kermit Gosnell tragedy,” Gallagher said. “The health and safety of women in Pennsylvania is at stake.”
“Here again, the abortion industry is not following basic health and safety standards,” Gallagher continued. “Planned Parenthood officials state that the women walking into their centers receive the highest level of care. Then why are the Planned Parenthood centers in Philadelphia failing inspection?”
The inspections come at a time when expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven videos:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must Investigate Planned Parenthood for Selling Aborted Baby Parts