The abortion business trade group that is shown in the previously-unreleased videos of top abortion industry figures discussing the sale of aborted babies and their body parts has filed suit against the web site that released them.
As LifeNews reported recently, hackers posted new footage of shocking Planned Parenthood videos that the Center for Medical Progress has not had a chance to release to the public but that have been provided to a Congressional committee investigating Planned Parenthood. Someone on the committee — either a member or Congress or Congressional staff likely — released the videos to a web site called GotNews run by Charles Johnson.
Johnson posted the videos and was immediately hit with a cease and desist letter form the law firm representing the National Abortion Federation, which has been fighting in court in an attempt to stop CMP from releasing additional expose’ videos. On his web site, Johnson says a hacker then made the unreleased video footage publicly available.
The abortionists and their attorneys are demanding that he testify and produce documents concerning his interactions with David Daleiden, the founder of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).
That material has since been released by GotNews.com and sent to attorneys general offices in Arizona and Texas. But now the abortionists have struck back, demanding material that has already been released or doesn’t exist.
The NAF has maintained a nonsensical view that Daleiden gave Johnson the videos, a claim that both Johnson and Daleiden vehemently deny.
NAF is requesting copies of the video, any communications, etc. by November 6.
The new footage, just a few hours of the 100s of hours CMP director David Daleiden says he has in the can, is just as shocking as what has already been made available to the public.
Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood is caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
Lisa Harris, Medical Director for Planned Parenthood Mid-South Michigan, is shown in another video selling the eyeball of an aborted baby.
Another video has a Planned Parenthood staffer talking about how babies are aborted at 19-20 weeks of pregnancy and their body parts sold for profit.
Watch the series of unreleased videos below:
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of the eleven videos:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- The 11th video: shows the abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood in Austin, Texas, Amna Dermish, describing a partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.