The scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts has reached national proportions and milli0ns of Americans are shocked and demanding action to stop the abortion business from further exploiting the babies it kills in abortions. But, before the scandal became the national news story we know now, Planned Parenthood officials tried to head it off.
A Pennsylvania newspaper published information this week about uncovered emails from top Planned Parenthood lobbyists in the state to pro-abortion Governor Tom Wolf’s office delivering talking points for the governor and his staff once the news of the scandal broke.
Lobbyist Sari Stevens offered talking points and told the governor’s aides that her information was intended to remain among “friends,” according to Wolf administration emails provided to the Tribune-Review. The story “has not reached mainstream media yet; we are trying to keep it that way,” she wrote.
In the emails, Stevens provided Wolf’s staff with “talking points” about the videos and on two other occasions. Planned Parenthood of Pennsylvania Advocates exchanged dozens of emails with aides to Wolf, the first governor to have served as an “escort” for women at the state’s largest abortion provider.
“I think it’s a bit cozy of a relationship when you consider the state is supposed to be ensuring safety and regulating the facilities,” said attorney Robert Salera, research director for ex-Republican Gov. Tom Corbett’s re-election campaign. Wolf defeated Corbett last year.
In her news tip to the administration, Stevens denounced the “heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research.”
That the abortion giant would work with a large-state’s governor is no shock given his involvement in Planned Parenthood. Wolf also used to volunteer for the abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards proudly told a Pennsylvania group that Wolf is the “first governor in the history of this country who is also a former Planned Parenthood escort.”
Meanwhile, Wolf promoted legislative liaison Mary Isenhour to chief of staff in July. She formerly served on the board of directors for Planned Parenthood. Since being elected, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf named a Planned Parenthood executive to his transition team and appointed a man who could have stopped Kermit Gosnell to his cabinet.
The House of Representatives will vote on Friday on a bill that will use the reconciliation process to approve legislation to de-fund the Planned Parenthood abortion business, which has been caught selling aborted babies and their body parts.
Weeks ago, a previous Senate vote on de-funding Planned Parenthood saw Senate Democrats filibuster and block legislation to revoke $550 million in taxpayer funding.
A new Congressional report finds that de-funding the Planned Parenthood abortion business — even for one year — would save “several thousand” unborn babies from the nightmare of abortion. The report also finds de-funding Planned Parenthood would save the federal government $235 million.
The 10th video by The Center for Medical Progress features several top-level Planned Parenthood executives discussing the organization’s secretive practices around aborted fetal parts harvesting. The video includes comments from Deborah VanDerhei, the National Director of the organization’s Consortium of Abortion Providers, describing the harvesting of fetal body parts as “donation for remuneration.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all ten:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.
The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.