After it was caught selling aborted babies and body parts from aborted babies, the Planned Parenthood has faced national outrage from Americans across the country — some of whom are speaking up against the abortion business for the first time.
Tomorrow, simultaneous rallies will be held at local Planned Parenthood facilities nationwide. So far, pro-life advocates in 290 cities in all 50 states across the country have committed to protesting at Planned Parenthood abortion and abortion referral clinics to speak up against it aborted of unborn babies and selling their body parts.
Eric Scheidler of the Pro-Life Action League, one of the sponsoring groups, tells LifeNews that pro-life people across the nation need to join national leaders in continuing to put pressure on Planned Parenthood.
“Congress held another hearing on the nation’s largest abortion chain yesterday, and the effort to revoke their massive government subsidy is continuing as well,” he said. “Meanwhile, a federal judge in San Francisco just ruled that Congress can have access to ALL of the Center for Medical Progress videos — even those the abortion industry has sued to keep out of the public eye.
He continued: “But we can’t leave all the work to Congress and the courts. Pro-lifers like you and me need to raise our voices and expose Planned Parenthood’s crimes in our communities. That’s exactly what’s happening tomorrow with the second #ProtestPP nationwide day of protest.”
The pro-life advocates behind the shocking Planned Parenthood videos, David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress, will headline one of the protests in southern California.
He told LifeNews: “I look forward to the opportunity to speak at my local Planned Parenthood Mega Center, which is one of the high-volume surgical abortion facilities across the country where they have been harvesting and selling aborted baby parts over the past several years. I look forward to the opportunity to be able to talk about that kind of troubling activity—that illegal, felonious activity of Planned Parenthood right here within my own community.”
Monica Miller of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, one of the protest event sponsors, says the level of outrage directed towards Planned Parenthood after this body parts scandal is bigger than she’s ever seen.
“I cannot over estimate how important it is for the pro-life movement to take full advantage of the fact that the abortion industry, and Planned Parenthood in particular, has been dealt a huge blow. We need to continue to draw attention to the atrocity of abortion and the incredible heartlessness of, not only killing unborn babies—but that Planned Parenthood further denigrates their murder victims from the sale of their body parts,” she told LifeNews.
Scheidler concluded: “The only way we’ll ever shut down Planned Parenthood is to dramatically increase the pro-life presence at their abortion centers. On October 10, we’ll show what it should look like at Planned Parenthood every single day — tens of thousands of pro-lifers praying, protesting and offering help at hundreds of Planned Parenthood locations all over the country.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all ten:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
Find a Planned Parenthood protest location near you right here: https://protestpp.com/locations