He said, “I wanna say that I cherish women. And I will protect women and I will take care of women and I have great respect for women. I am against abortion… and that is a tremendous amount of the work they do.”
The abortion company made national headlines in July when videos surfaced showing their top executives haggling over the price of aborted babies’ body parts, admitting to altering abortion procedures to procure salable organs for harvesting and casually discussing ways their doctors can “crush” unborn babies to obtain fully intact parts.
However, host Joy Behar quickly responded by asking if he supported Planned Parenthood. Of course, Behar argued that since Planned Parenthood only performs a small number of abortions he should reconsider his stance.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
She said, “Planned Parenthood does abortions for 3 percent of the people who come to them. The rest is women’s health. And that percent is not federally funded, so nobody’s tax money is being used for abortions. And yet if you defund Planned Parenthood, millions of women will not get healthcare. I think, since you’ve shown to have such a big heart for the Syrians, you might wanna extend that to women in this country.”
Behar’s comments about Planned Parenthood could not be more wrong; in fact, according to Planned Parenthood’s own annual report, the organization performed 327, 653 abortions in 2013 alone, maintaining their position as the largest abortion business in the country.
As LifeNews previously reported, in July, Trump told The Blaze that Planned Parenthood should be de-funded in light of recent revelations about their organ harvesting business. He said, “It’s disgusting. And absolutely they should be defunded. I thought it was so cavalier, so horrible.”
- In 2013, abortions made up 94% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services.
- For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 174 abortions.
- While abortions rose, Planned Parenthood adoption referrals dropped 14% in one year, and prenatal care services dropped 4%.
- Planned Parenthood’s cancer prevention services are down 17% over one year, and contraceptive services dropped by 4%.
- During fiscal year 2013-2014, Planned Parenthood received more than $528 million in taxpayer funding, or more than $1.4 million per day, in the form of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements.
- Taxpayer funding accounts for 41% of Planned Parenthood’s overall revenue.
- Planned Parenthood reported more than $127 million in excess revenue, and more than $1.4 billion in net assets.
Listen to Trump’s phone interview with “The View” in the video below.