Abortionist Loses Medical License, Botched Abortion Left Baby Stuggling in Toilet Trying to Live

State   |   Steven Ertelt   |   Jan 19, 2015   |   5:49PM   |   Washington, DC

New information has surfaced today of a Florida-based abortion practitioner who recently lost his medical license. He is responsible for killing babies in abortions and injuring women — and for one horrible botched abortion case that left a baby born alive in a toilet struggling to survive.

A few years ago, abortion “doctor” Zvi Harry Perper was arrested and charged with enriching himself by illegally writing and selling prescriptions for powerful painkillers. He was eventually jailed for his crimes.

Now, following a lengthy bureaucratic process, a pro-life blogger indicates Perper has finally lost his medical license.

Back in July the Florida Medical Board issued an emergency suspension of abortionist Zvi Harry Perper’s medical license. According to the Florida Medical Board website, the Emergency Suspension Order was filed 7/23/14.

But a Voluntary Relinquishment Pending Board Action was filed September 10, 2014. The order was not on pro-life radars, because, this particular “doctor” was sitting in prison when the emergency suspension was issued.

harryperperPerper is one of 17 people who was snared in a sting operation authorities conducted that netted 17 people on charges of engaging in an illegal drug racket, but his association with abortion was not lost on pro-life blogger Jill Stanek, who wrote about him in connection to an infamous abortion case years ago.

“In 2005 he was the abortionist on call when beautiful Baby Rowan was tragically aborted alive in James Pendergraft’s Orlando late-term abortion mill,” she said. “Finally, [there is] some semblance of justice.”

Perper is the abortion practitioner who began the abortion procedure in a case that result in the suspension of the medical license of another abortion practitioner, James Pendergraft. The latter was fined $10,000 and had his licensed revoked for one year over an illegal late-term abortion he did in 2005.

In 2005, a woman filed a lawsuit against one of Pendergraft’s abortion facilities saying it refused to call emergency personnel to help her or her baby, born on the second day of a two-day abortion procedure. The pro-life law firm Liberty Counsel filed complaints with the Florida Department of Health and the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration and alleged that staff at the abortion facility, including Perper, refused to help Angele or her baby, born on the second day of a two-day abortion procedure.

SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must Ban Abortions Because Babies Feel Intense Pain

Angele had chosen the “labor and delivery process” for her abortion as opposed to partial-birth abortion or dismemberment. She thought it would be less harmful for her unborn baby. The woman, who is in her 30s, had asked what would happen if the baby were born alive.

“I wanted it to be as humane and painless as possible for my son,” Angele told WorldNetDaily. “They told me they would guide a needle directly into his heart and it would put him to sleep, and he wouldn’t feel anything.”

harryperper2Following her initial visit to the abortion facility, she could feel the baby still moving within her. The next day she took pills meant to induce labor.

“I waited outside, cramping and crying, for the clinic to open. My contractions were close. I had been having them for hours. I knocked repeatedly at the door,” Angele told WorldNetDaily.

After she obtained access to the abortion facility, she delivered her son.

“In one agonizing push, I felt and heard something come out. Then immediately another push. I was weak. I just held my head in my hands for a moment. Then I decided to stand up. I looked. There was my baby, the whitish cord and what I thought surely must be the placenta,” Angele said.

Angele added, “I started sobbing and lay down (on) the floor. I stared and stared at my son. I was horrified that I had just had him in a commode.”

Angele then screamed for help for her son, whom she called Rowan. When an abortion facility employee finally arrived, she refused to call 911 for the baby, who was still moving. Angele ended up calling a friend, asking her to call an ambulance. But Rowan died before help arrived.