We’re interrupting our series with Steven Ertelt to give you an update on the Supreme Court case, Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores.
Notre Dame Law grad John Gerardi and Jonathan Keller from California Family Council explain the case and what happened during the oral arguments.
- Where are we in this case right now and how did we wind up here?
- One of the issues in this case is whether or not a corporation should be considered a “person.” Many people think it’s crazy to call a corporation a person, that it just protects the rich and helps them get richer. What are your views on that?
- What were some of the highlights from the oral arguments?
- Is this about religious freedom or is it about the rights of the poor employees against their corporate employer?
- How do you think the court will rule and why?
- Where does the religious freedom road lead if Hobby Lobby loses this case?