Students for Life of America, the nation’s largest pro-life youth organization, has launched a 4,076 mile tour for their ground-breaking What Has Roe Done For Us? Project. The tour will visit more than 25 college campuses this spring and over a dozen states, ranging from Maine to Washington, this March and April.
The tour website is hosted at www.WhatHasRoeDone.com.
The visual display is made up of 13 billboards, each one dispelling the myth that legal abortion is “safe” and “empowering” for women. In addition, the display contains a “Blackman Wall” listing the names of those women who have died from legal abortion since 1973.
Legal abortion is this generation’s War on Women. Ask Marla Cardamone, Tonya Reaves, Jennifer Morbelli or any of the other 300 plus mothers who have died directly from so-called ‘safe, legal’ abortion. They all paid the ultimate price from this sick social experiment. It is time we expose abortion and their Goliath, Planned Parenthood, for what they really are – a money making industry, which profits at the expense of women’s health and lives.
The tour educates college students on:
- Adult deaths directly caused by an abortion, including a listing of over 300 names of mothers who were killed by legal abortion
- The myth of the back-alley abortion as a justification for legal abortion
- Health risks to mothers who obtain an abortion, including increased likelihood of suicide, breast cancer, placenta pre via, and future pre-term pregnancy deliveries
- Abortion industry profits, including the $151 Planned Parenthood Federation of America annually grosses from abortion
In addition, one of the billboards includes an autopsy photo of Marla Cardamone, a young woman who died from a legal abortion performed by abortionist Michael Weinberger. Her mother has asked the pro-life movement to use this gruesome image of her daughters death in order to educate others on the horrors of abortion.
The What Has Roe Done For Us? Tour kicks off today, Monday, March 3, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR and will reach the following schools in the next two weeks:
* Oregon State
* Corban University
* Linn Benton Community College
* University of Oregon
* University of California (UC) -Santa Barbara
* UC – Riverside
* Concordia Irvine
For the full listing of other tour stops, detailed photos of the display as well as full project information including sources, go to: www.WhatHasRoeDone.com.