Stand for life on January 22, 2014 in Washington DC at the annual March for Life!
1. To be a voice for the voiceless.
2. Because Life Matters!
Without it, no other rights matter.
3. To remember the 55+ million lives lost.
4. And to stand in support of those hurt by abortion.
5. To promote respect for life at all stages.
Life is the right of all, for both the young and the young at heart.
6. Pro-Life is Pro-Woman.
7. To let our elected officials know that America is pro-life!
8. And that we demand action to protect innocent lives.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
9. Like legislation to protect unborn babies who can feel pain.
10. We won’t stand for more tragedies like those we saw in the Gosnell case.
11. We object to the actions of an Administration that seeks to tear down protections for the unborn.
12. Like Obamacare, which expands abortion and threatens the vulnerable with medical rationing.
13. Even though it’s freezing in January, we will never give up.
14. No matter what our opponents may say or how they try to characterize us…
…we know that we have the truth on our side.
See you at the March for Life!
Be sure to share your personal reasons why you march for life. Use the hashtag #WhyWeMarch.