Steve Wagner from Justice For All joins Gabi Vehrs and me to discuss what Students for Life clubs should do with their events.
Steve argues that every event should create a debate about abortion that can be turned into a dialogue.
- Cupcakes For Life.
- Poll table event – Debate2Dialogue.org for pics.
- Bringing speakers (pro-life apologetics, post-abortion, etc.) or hosting a debate.
- Screening movies like “It’s a Girl,” “180,” “October Baby” and “Bella.”
- Volunteering for the local Pregnancy Resource Center.
- Diaper drives.
- Traveling to the March for Life.
- Bound4Life events. (Red tape over mouth.)
Watch the video below to learn more about how Justice For All events create dialogue.