Abortion activist Wendy Davis, the Texas state lawmaker who’s main claim to fame is standing up against legislation to stop late-term abortions, has confirmed she is running for governor.
During a speech recently, Davis called abortion “sacred ground” and indicated she may run for governor. Later, she indicated she thinks pro-life women “don’t understand” abortion and she showed she has no understanding of the Kermit Gosnell case.
Now, pro-life advocates with Personhood USA put together a fun and witty list of 12 Shocking “Wendy Davis Campaign Slogans” Found On Twitter:
12. “I am running so your kids can’t.”
11. “Pink sneakers, she wrote.”
10. “Pulling the ‘human weeds’ out of Texas.”
“How are we to breed a race of human thoroughbreds unless we follow the same plan? We must make this country into a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds. In a home where there are too many children in proportion to the living space, the air and sunlight, the children are usually overcrowded and underfed. They are a constant burden on their mother’s overtaxed strength and the father’s earning capacity. Such homes cannot be gardens in any sense of the word.”
– Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. (Transcripted in “The Meaning of Radio Birth Control”, April 1924, p. 111)
9. “Because Texas shouldn’t just execute criminals.”
8. “Hard on babies, soft on borders.”
7. “Forceps are a girl’s best friend.”
6. “There will be blood.”
5. “We abort, you decide.”
4. “When you want to throw the baby out, as well as the bath water.”
3. “You didn’t conceive that.”
2. “If you don’t like my administration, you can still terminate after 20 weeks.”
Unborn child at 18-20 weeks gestation.