A run-down of the most obscene and outrageous pro-abortion signs Students for Life of America saw at the Texas State Capitol in Austin during the debate over HB2/SB1.
1. “Jesus isn’t a D*CK; so keep him OUT of MY VAGINA!”
Disgusting! There are several words in there that do NOT belong in the same sentence as “Jesus.”
2. “Satan Says: ‘Good Job Pro-Lifers! More Mothers’ Souls!’”
So the “Hail Satan” crowd wants more mothers to go to Hell?
3. “Now you have touched the women you have struck a rock: you have dislodged a boulder; you will be crushed.”
Crushed by an avalanche of tampons?
5. “Ayatollah Perry you are turning Texas into Iran”
Oh, Rick Perry is stoning women accused of adultery, executing gays and raping dissidents? No? He’s just raising health and safety standards for abortion facilities? Ok.
6. “If I wanted the gov in my uterus I’d F*** Rick Perry”
That’s giving Rick Perry a LOT of credit …
7. “If I wanted a senator in my uterus I would sleep with Wendy Davis”
Again, not physically possible.
8. “My Uterus My Choice”
Is that supposed to be a drawing of a uterus?? Really, these people need to check an anatomy textbook.
10. “Future Pro-Choice Voter”
Correction: Future BRO-Choice voter.
11. “Keep your politics out of my girlfriends girly bits!”
That’s right, don’t mess with this bro’s ability to have casual sex with his girlfriends!
12. “Excuse me, sir, do you have a uterus? Then, GOOD DAY!”
Hear that Bro-Choicers? No uterus, no opinion!
13. “America is NOT a theocracy. Your religion is NOT what decides law. If you want theocracy, move to Iran”
Hey, Bro, the lady said, “GOOD DAY!”
17. “P*ssy Power”
You are more than the sum of your lady parts.
The signs we saw at the Texas Capitol from the pro-abortion mob ranged from disgusting, to sad, to puzzling, to funny. Read our eyewitness account of the craziness that unfolded on Friday night, the night that the bill officially passed the Texas Senate.