Casey Vroman from Students for Life of America joins me in studio to talk about the free resources that SFLA offers to college students and now high schoolers. We believe it’s important that all pro-life advocates know about these resources so that you can point students in your sphere of influence to them.
- How did you get involved with Students for Life and the pro-life movement?
- How would you explain what Students for Life does to somebody who hasn’t heard of SFLA before?
- What is SFLA’s long-term goal with campus clubs?
- What is SFLA doing with high school students now?
- What has it been like working with high school students?
- Is SFLA planning on working with junior high students in the future, and what would you say to concerned parents about that?
- What are some of the initiatives you’re doing on college campuses now?
- What practical resources is SFLA offering to college students?
- What are some common mistakes students can avoid when starting a campus club?
- Should clubs embrace a “whole life” model where they’re also talking about capital punishment, sex trafficking and adoption, or should they focus on talking about abortion?
- Talk to us about the Wilberforce and Steven’s Fellowships.
- What would be your key piece of advice for a high school student who wants a career in the pro-life movement?
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!