Someone get the staff of the New York Times down to NYU for a Biology 101 class. The Gray Lady reported today that abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of killing “fetuses.”
Never mind that a “fetus” is an unborn child in the womb, not a baby who was killed after purposefully being birthed in an abortion process that is essentially infanticide. Unlike what the Times reported, a jury of 12 people, who clearly paid attention in seventh grade Life Science class, convicted him of three counts of first-degree murder.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
From the NYT:
1. The verdict came after a five-week trial in which the prosecution and the defense battled over whether the fetuses Dr. Gosnell was charged with killing were alive when they were removed from their mothers.
2. Dr. Gosnell was acquitted of one first-degree murder charge involving an aborted fetus.
3. Clinic workers who appeared as witnesses for the prosecution said some of the fetuses appeared to move or make noises.
4. Dr. Gosnell kept the severed feet of aborted fetuses in dozens of jars around his clinic.
5. Mr. McMahon argued that there was no evidence that any of the fetuses were born alive.
6. Mr. McMahon also dismissed prosecutors’ arguments that one of the fetuses, Baby C, was alive after being aborted.