UPDATE: This event had to be postponed at the last minute and is planned again for Thursday afternoon, time TBD.
Later today, members of Congress will speak on the U.S. House of Representatives floor to expose the Kermit Gosnell abortion trial. We commend our representatives for taking a stand to expose the truth of abortion.
Today’s floor speeches are expected to take place after House votes today. The voting schedule is subject to change, but our best guess for the start of the floor speeches is 5:00 p.m. ET. Indiana’s Third District Congressman, Marlin Stutzman, is leading the floor speeches and we expect pro-life members from across our great nation to join him (view his tweet announcing the effort here).
Kermit Gosnell is currently on trial in Pennsylvania for killing babies after botched abortions and for murdering a woman undergoing an abortion. The details of this case are breathtaking – but the mainstream media has failed to give appropriate attention to this case. If the Gosnell trial continues without attention, the abortion lie also continues.
Ways to support the effort to expose Gosnell:
- Watch the House floor on C-SPAN. You can find C-SPAN in your cable line-up or watch live online at C-SPAN.com.
- Tweet during the floor speeches to highlight the representatives’ efforts and draw attention to the Gosnell case. Use the hashtag: #Gosnell.
- Ask your representative if he or she is willing to join Congressman Stutzman on the floor after votes today to expose the Gosnell abortion atrocities. You can find contact information for your member of Congress here or call the House switchboard at (202) 224-3121.
Learn more about the Gosnell crimes and trial:
- WhoIsGosnell.com has extensive information on the case including shocking photos, news and videos.
- 3801 Lancaster is a 21-minute documentary that gives a first-hand glimpse into the kind of abortion facility Gosnell was running.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
LifeNews Note: Mike Fichter is the director of Indiana Right to Life.