Liz and Life Report’s newest co-host, Gabi Vehrs, join me in discussing that “after-birth abortion” article, including how many pro-life people responded to it, as well as a refutation of the underlying premise in the article.
- Read the article we’re responding to: After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?
- Read Peter Singer’s response to the paper that Josh quoted from, and partially agreed with!
- Josh Brahm’s first written refutation of the after-birth abortion article
- Josh Brahm’s postscript to his after-birth abortion article
- Greg Koukl gave a commentary on the after-birth abortion article during his radio show, “Stand to Reason.” He has a very different approach in responding to the Australian ethicists, and I think his arguments are valuable. You can download the audio for free from STR.org. (You may need to create a free account before accessing the radio show archives.)
- Scott Klusendorf and the gang at Life Training Institute also covered the after-birth abortion article on their most recent podcast. They also made some valuable points that are not in my article.
- We didn’t get a chance to spend as much time on the refutation of the principles in the after-birth abortion article as we hoped to. If you missed it, our recent interview with Trent Horn on why humans are valuable would be helpful to you.
LifeNews.com Note: Josh Brahm is the educational director for Right to Life of Central California and the host of Life Report, also a LifeNews pro-life video feature. Find more episodes of Life Report at ProLifePodcast.net.