Trent Horn is back in studio for one more episode, to discuss logical fallacies that both pro-life and pro-choice advocates make.
- What is logic?
- How do arguments work?
- What are fallacies?
- What are the most common fallacies that pro-choice advocates make?
- What are the most common fallacies that pro-life advocates make?
- Most people know that an ad hominem is a fallacy, but they aren’t sure how to describe it or refute it. How do you refute ad hominems?
- What are some fallacies that people may not recognize but are very common?
- How can we graciously explain to someone that they are relying on a logical fallacy?
- Isn’t it more important to focus on emotional relationships and not just on who has the best argument?
- Are there any books you recommend on how to argue and spot fallacies?
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
- Trent talked about a few faulty pro-life arguments in this episode. This is actually a common topic on our show. Click here for more faulty pro-life arguments: https://prolifepodcast.net/tag/faulty-pro-life-arguments/
- Purchase Greg Koukl’s excellent book, “Tactics in Defending the Faith.”
- Trent Horn is the Coordinator of Respect Life Leadership Support at the Diocese of Phoenix. To learn more about Trent, visit DiocesePhoenix.org.
- Watch other Life Report episodes with him at prolifepodcast.net/tag/trent-horn.