The pro-life advocates behind the many shocking videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies for research have released a 15th video today highlighting the eyewitness experiences of a former fetal body parts harvesting worker inside Planned Parenthood abortion clinics.
Holly O’Donnell worked as a procurement technician for StemExpress, LLC, stationed inside some of the biggest Planned Parenthood surgical centers in northern California, drawing blood and dissecting organs from aborted babies, which the company then sold to research customers across the country. She worked for StemExpress from December 2012 to April 2013, ultimately quitting in disgust with the company’s business model.
The new video follows on the heels of one in which Planned Parenthood is caught showing off the body parts of an aborted baby.
In this new video, O’Donnell talks in detail here about the extent to which Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staffers gave the 3rd-party contractors at StemExpress access to private patient medical information inside the abortion clinics in order to match with and fulfill body parts orders from StemExpress customers. Each day, StemExpress contractors were given print-outs with patients’ names and medical information, access to patient medical charts, and even access to Planned Parenthood’s internal computer database of patient information. Hundreds of thousands of personal medical files may have been compromised by this scheme that involves routine violations of HIPPA standards.
“At the beginning of the day, we would let them know what we were looking for,” says O’Donnell, describing the StemExpress work flow at Planned Parenthood. “There was a lot of coordination.”
“We’d open up the Task Page, which, it shows you what the researchers want, how many specimens they want for that day or that week.” O’Donnell explains the online StemExpress Task Page, which listed customer orders for aborted fetal livers, brains, kidneys, and other body parts: “Roughly saying, it was like a grocery list of what to get for that day.”
O’Donnell states that the Planned Parenthood clinic management would provide the StemExpress contractors with the private medical information of pregnant women coming into Planned Parenthood: “We’d go to the head nurse, let the nurses know, hey this is what I’m looking for today. They’d give you a sheet of the appointments, which women were coming in, and it would tell you how many patients, what time they were coming in, their name, and if they knew how far along they were.”
O’Donnell also reveals that Planned Parenthood gave StemExpress access to patient medical charts and even to the clinics’ computer network to download patient schedules across the entire Planned Parenthood affiliate. Emails from StemExp
This isn’t the first time Planned Parenthood has been accused of violating the federal HIPPA law to sell aborted baby parts. Last year, the House Select Panel referred numerous HIPAA violations at Planned Parenthood for further investigation.
The House Energy & Commerce Committee’s Select Investigative Panel referred StemExpress, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, and Planned Parenthood Northern California to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for five years of “systematic violations” of the HIPAA privacy rule in the organizations’ aborted body parts harvesting program. “These violations occurred when the abortion clinics disclosed patients’ individually identifiable health information to StemExpress to facilitate the TPB’S efforts to procure human fetal tissue for resale.”
Commenting on its l.atest video, David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress told LifeNews: “Planned Parenthood Mar Monte and Planned Parenthood Northern California together see approximately 300,000 patients each year. Over at least five years of operation, the StemExpress-Planned Parenthood scheme to sell baby body parts put the private health information of hundreds of thousands of pregnant women at risk.”
The abortion company has also been exposed for selling the body parts of aborted children. The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.
- The 15th video catches Planned Parenthood showing off arms and legs of aborted babies for sale.