The pro-life advocates behind the many shocking videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies for research have released a 15th video today highlighting the eyewitness experiences of a former fetal body parts harvesting worker inside Planned Parenthood abortion clinics.
Holly O’Donnell worked as a procurement technician for StemExpress, LLC, stationed inside some of the biggest Planned Parenthood surgical centers in northern California, drawing blood and dissecting organs from aborted babies, which the company then sold to research customers across the country. She worked for StemExpress from December 2012 to April 2013, ultimately quitting in disgust with the company’s business model.
In the new video, O’Donnell describes StemExpress’ on-the-job training and the first time she touched an aborted fetus inside Planned Parenthood Northern California’s flagship clinic in Concord, CA:
“She’s showing me parts of, this is a leg, this is an arm, and then she says, ‘Put some gloves on.’ So I put the gloves on. She hands me the tweezers, and she goes, ‘Oh, can you show me some of the parts I just showed you?’ I said, ‘Yeah.’ And I put the tweezers in, and I put it on one of the limbs, and I’ve never felt this in my life, I felt the pain radiate through my hand. You can feel the death go up through, you know, it was something that was just alive. And I grabbed it, and I felt that, and I started to get woozy.”
O’Donnell says she then fainted and, “Next thing I know, I woke up in the recover room,” of the abortion clinic, where a nurse told her this experience was common and some abortion workers “never get over it.”
The Center for Medical Policy shared more about its new video and undercover investigation:
StemExpress is a major supplier of aborted fetal body parts for experimentation has been a key subject of interest in CMP’s undercover footage. Planned Parenthood’s Senior Director of Medical Services mentioned the company as a catalyst for PPFA to try to connect more affiliates to fetal tissue sales, and StemExpress founder Cate Dyer said StemExpress needed “another 50 livers a week” from abortion clinics to sell to customers, calling Planned Parenthood “a volume institution.”
StemExpress was the first organization involved in the harvesting and sale of aborted fetuses to sue CMP, seeking a gag order to block the release of the undercover footage. StemExpress lost on the gag order, was abandoned by its first legal team, and ultimately withdrew its lawsuit, walking away with nothing.
In December, after over a year of nationwide investigation, the House Select Investigative Panel and the Senate Judiciary Committee both referred StemExpress, along with its business partners Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, Planned Parenthood Northern California, and Planned Parenthood Federation of America, to the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice for further investigation and criminal prosecution. Over the summer, the FBI confirmed that the criminal referrals have been sent to multiple field offices for action.
“Holly O’Donnell is a brave whistleblower who witnessed shocking violations of the law, medical ethics, and human dignity inside of Planned Parenthood and StemExpress,” says CMP project lead David Daleiden. “CMP’s undercover work was directly informed by the real-life business relationship between StemExpress and Planned Parenthood to sell aborted baby parts, and Holly’s testimony corroborates the reports of the House Select Panel and Senate Judiciary Committee investigations. We look forward to Holly’s experiences reaching the public through this new format in the weeks ahead.”
The abortion company has also been exposed for selling the body parts of aborted children. The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.