Fox News host Tucker Carlson is one of the rare few in the mainstream media who covered the gruesome new undercover video of abortionists talking about aborted babies’ heads getting stuck and eyeballs falling into their laps.
On Wednesday, Carlson explained that a federal judge ordered that the video be removed because it violated a gag order.
The video by David Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress showed Planned Parenthood abortionists and others at the National Abortion Federation conference. In horrifying detail, the abortion providers discussed how they pull apart unborn babies’ bodies in the womb and admitted that what they are doing is violence. They talked about babies’ heads, eyes and legs, knowing full well that they are destroying babies’ lives.
On his show, Carlson read quotes from the video, including a Planned Parenthood employee who described a fetus as “a tough little object” and a member of the Consortium of Abortion Providers who said, “An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross!”
“We’d love to show you the video, but we can’t, because of a man called William Orrick,” Carlson said.
Carlson said that Orrick is a “massive” donor to Democrats and that he intentionally “suppressed” the video. He argued that Orrick’s claim means “the First Amendment doesn’t exist.”
“It’s an atrocity and it’s gotten very little attention,” Carlson said.
He also spoke with Live Action founder and president Lila Rose.
“This is the National Abortion Federation and Planned Parenthood’s own trade show,” Rose explained. “This is where they get together and talk about what they do every day.”
Rose said abortion activists are “very afraid” of the videos because they expose the horrifying truth of abortion to the public.
She said they don’t want the public to see abortion practitioners’ “callous laughter about the abortion procedure, about tearing apart a child’s legs … their discussion of the head getting stuck in the cervix … – this is exactly what the public should hear, Tucker.”
She also pointed out that many of the gruesome statements came from Planned Parenthood employees. Rose said the public deserves to know what they are saying, especially since Planned Parenthood gets about half a billion taxpayer dollars every year and performs more than one third of all abortions in the United States.
In the past several years, the Center for Medical Progress has released more than a dozen videos exposing gruesome and potentially illegal activity at Planned Parenthood and other abortion facilities across the nation.
After investigating what CMP exposed, a U.S. House panel made 15 criminal and regulatory referrals to states involving the handling of aborted babies’ body parts by Planned Parenthood and other groups in January. A U.S. Senate investigation also made seven criminal referrals to the Department of Justice based on what it found.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.