Planned Parenthood abortion business president Cecile Richards it’s not happy that the House of Representatives voted yesterday to defund Planned Parenthood.
The main response of the CEO of the nation’s biggest abortion conglomerate can be summed up in three words: Republicans hate women.
Even though the legislation has nothing to do with women’s health care or its access and even though Planned Parenthood is predominately an abortion business that provides no legitimate medical care or health services to pregnant women, that didn’t stop Cecile Richards from falsely characterizing the vote as one denying women appropriate health care.
Richards’ tone of desperation in the fundraising email is palpable.
We’re dangerously close to one of the most alarming moments we’ve seen in our long fight for access to health care and reproductive rights.
Just yesterday, we saw same-day attacks on access to health care and birth control. In the House, out-of-touch lawmakers passed their dangerous repeal of the Affordable Care Act, which includes “defunding” Planned Parenthood, stripping health care from millions, eliminating protections for people with pre-existing conditions, and more.
We’re deep in the fight of our lives to protect access to health care for 2.5 million people who depend on Planned Parenthood health centers, and defend birth control coverage for those who need it. It’s impossible to overstate the significance of this moment, or how much we need your help right now.
Richards also admitted she is angry at Republicans who voted to deny text bear funding to the nation’s biggest abortion company.
What you and millions of others felt in the aftermath of the House vote — that spontaneous outpouring of anger, fear, and grief — I felt it, too. Anger at politicians like Paul Ryan who would willingly take away insurance coverage and block patients from critical care. Fear for those who stand to be harmed the most. Grief that spans from a sense of helplessness as you watch the world shift.
We are angry about the disastrous health care bill being forced through Congress. In fact, we are furious. We are disgusted by the effort to take health care away from people, and fearful of the impact this bill would have on our health, our lives, and our communities.
By a narrow vote of 217 to 213, Paul Ryan and his out-of-touch allies forced through their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act and “defund” Planned Parenthood health centers. Now this dangerous legislation will move on to the Senate — and this may be our last chance to stop it.
A recent survey found that community health centers not only provide more comprehensive health care than Planned Parenthood, excluding abortions, they also outnumber the abortion group’s facilities by 20 to one.
Recent polls also indicate Americans support the defunding efforts. New polling found 56 percent of Americans in battleground states want Planned Parenthood defunded.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.