The heads of 70 tech companies including top names like Reddit and Foursquare are defending taxpayer funding of the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Despite the fact that Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading abortion company and regularly aborts more than 300,000 little baby boys and girls every year, these companies want to continue forcing Americans to fund it.
The heads of the companies signed a letter urging Congress to defeat legislation that would defund Planned Parenthood. The letter completely ignores abortion or the fact that Planned Parenthood as aborted so many unborn children annually and is the nation’s leading abortion business– doing more than one-third of all abortions across the country.
Instead, the tech leaders wrongly discuss how defunding Planned Parenthood would supposedly impact women’s health adversely. The letter ignores the fact that Planned Parenthood funding would go to community health centers that provide legitimate women’s healthcare as opposed to abortion.
Below is a list of the tech industry leaders who signed the letter defending the abortion business:
David Karp, CEO, Tumblr
Erin Bagwell, CEO, Dream, Girl Film
Jessica Banks, CEO, RockPaperRobot
Hayley Barna, Venture Partner, First Round Capital
Phin Barnes, Partner, First Round Capital
Scott Belsky, Founder, Behance
Brett Berson, Partner, First Round Capital
Kiran Bhatraju, CEO, Arcadia Power
John Borthwick, CEO, Betaworks
Bryan Breckenridge, Executive Director, Box.org
DeVaris Brown, CTO, Super Heroic Inc.
Kristina Budelis, President, KitSplit
Stewart Butterfield, CEO, Slack
Karen Cahn, CEO, IFundWomen
Anthony Casalena, CEO, Squarespace, Inc.
Cariann Chan, CEO, Level
Sara Chipps, CEO, Jewelbots
Alex Chung, CEO, Giphy
Erin Clift, CMO, Kik Interactive, Inc.
David Cohen, co-CEO, Techstars
Meghan Conroy, CEO, Captureproof
Dennis Crowley, Executive Chair, Foursquare
Jess Davidoff, CEO, Admittedly
Kelsey Doorey, CEO, Vow To Be Chic
Avriel Epps, Cofounder, SeekU
Brad Feld, Managing Director, Foundry Group
Elizabeth Francis, Partner, Brilliant Ventures
Jeffrey Glueck, CEO, Foursquare
Jocelyn Goldfein, Managing Director, Zetta Venture Partners
Kristen Goldstein, CEO, HireAthena
Lisa Hammann, Vice President and Region Head, North American Supply Chain, Genentech
Corie Hardee, CEO, Union Station
Julia Hartz, CEO, Eventbrite
Rob Hayes, Partner, First Round Capital
Scott Heiferman, CEO, Meetup
David Hirsch, Managing Partner, Compound VC
Grant Hughs, CSO, FocusMotion
Jennifer Hyman, CEO, Rent the Runway
Kellee James, CEO, Mercaris
Harleen Kahlon, CEO, Bolde
Josh Kopelman, Partner, First Round Capital
Sarah Lacy, CEO, PandoMedia
Aileen Lee, Managing Partner, Cowboy Ventures
Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
Jake Levine, CEO, Electric Objects
Moj Mahdara, CEO, Beautycon Media
Melody McCloskey, CEO, StyleSeat
Joanna McFarland, CEO, HopSkipDrive
Sheel Mohnot, Partner, 500 Startups
Howard Morgan, Partner, First Round Capital
Paul Murphy, CEO, Dots
Alexis Ohanian, Cofounder, Reddit
Eric Paley, Managing Partner , Founder Collective
Deven Parekh, Managing Director, Insight Venture Partners
Satya Patel, Partner, Homebrew
Georg Petschnigg, CEO, FiftyThree
Bijan Sabet, General Partner, Spark Capital
Chris Sacca, Chairman, Lowercase Capital
Noa Santos, CEO, Homepolish
Kenneth Schlenker, CEO, Stellar Base
Brian Shimmerlik, CEO, Vengo
Kristen Sonday, COO, Paladin
Robert Stavis, Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners
Jennifer Sutton, CPO, EVRYTHNG
Doug Ulman, CEO, Pelotonia
Hunter Walk, Partner, Homebrew
Rick Webb, COO, Timehop
Kara Weber, Partner, Brilliant Ventures
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, CEO, Fitz
Fred Wilson, Partner, Union Square Ventures
Joanne Wilson, Owner, Gotham Gal Ventures
Denielle Wolf, CDO, Arloskye
Tim Wu, Professor of Law, Columbia University
Susan Zheng, CEO, Planted
Yesterday, another House committee approved the bill that will defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
As LifeNews.com reported, President Donald Trump made an offer to the Planned Parenthood abortion company that it would not only keep its funding but would increase its taxcpayer funding if it would stop killing babies in abortions and focus on legitimate non-abortion healthcare. But Planned Parenthood said no.
As a result, Republicans in Congress have released the American Health Care Act. Their plan to repeal Obamacare includes provisions that would revoke funding for Planned Parenthood. Under the legislation there is a provision in the bill that prohibits states from using “direct spending” on “prohibited entities” with federal funds allocated from the legislation and those entities include any entity that “provides for abortions.” That means the nation’s biggest abortion corporation — Planned Parenthood.
And it’s not happy.
In an email Planned Parenthood sent to its supports, the abortion giant said: “The threat we’ve been warning about has just hit the House of Representatives. Republican leadership introduced a bill that would cut millions of patients off from care at Planned Parenthood health center.”
The new language also prohibits premium tax credits from being used to purchase plans that offer elective abortion coverage — the abortion funding component of Obamacare. Between 2018 and 2020, under the proposal, the small business tax credit generally is not available with respect to a qualified health plan that provides coverage relating to elective abortions.
A recent survey found that community health centers not only provide more comprehensive health care than Planned Parenthood, excluding abortions, they also outnumber the abortion group’s facilities by 20 to one.
The U.S. Senate took the first step in paving the way for a vote on defunding the Planned Parenthood abortion corporation in early January. The Senate approved on a party-line vote a budget resolution bill. This repeal resolution is the first step in the process to re-direct Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding to legitimate health care entities and repeal Obamacare using the budget reconciliation procedure.
President Donald Trump promised to sign a bill that would defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Recent polls also indicate Americans support the defunding efforts. New polling found 56 percent of Americans in battleground states want Planned Parenthood defunded.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.