According to emails made public by Wikileaks, pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and Cecile Richards, the CEO of Planned Parenthood, coordinated the defense of the abortion company after shocking videos were released showing it selling the body parts of the board of babies.
According to the Wikileaks emails, Richards and John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, exchanged emails about getting Hillary Clinton to come to the abortion business’ defense. Clinton was one of the first major Democrats to come to the defense of the abortion company after Planned Parenthood was exposed selling aborted baby parts.
After Clinton spoke publicly in defense of Planned Parenthood, Cecile Richards emailed Podesta with a thank you. Podesta responded with an email that made it appear Clinton may have been concerned about the political ramifications of supporting the abortion company during the height of its negative publicity.
After she publicly addressed the videos and defended the group July 23, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards sent an email to her campaign chairman John Podesta with the subject line “Thanks.”
“Yup,” Podesta replied. “Took a little convincing. The tapes do hurt.”
Podesta and Richards apparently stayed in touch. A few days before she was called to testify about the tapes before Congress, he shot her an email. “I know you are up to your ass in alligators,” he wrote, “but can you give me a call. Take 5 minutes.”
As LifeNews reported, undercover footage showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.
Instead of condemning the practice of selling aborted baby body parts, Clinton rose to the defense of the beleaguered abortion corporation, saying Planned Parenthood offers “important services.”
“I don’t have all the facts but Planned Parenthood has apologized for the insensitivity of the employee who was taped and they will continue to answer questions for congress and others, but for more than a century planned parenthood has provided essential services for women,” Clinton said. “Not just reproductive health services, including access to affordable family planning, but cancer screenings, for example and other health checkup.”
Clinton the went on to attack the pro-life advocates who conducted the undercover video exposing Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies.
“I think it is unfortunate that Planned Parenthood had been the object of such a concerted attacks for so many years and it’s really an attack against women’s rights to choose, to make the most personal, difficult decisions that any women would face based on her faith and her medical advice that she is given. So I am hoping that this situation will not further undermine the very important services that Planned Parenthood provides,” she concluded.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all twelve:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.