The nation’s largest abortion business announced today that it is filing a civil lawsuit against the pro-life advocate who released a series of 11 videos catching its top abortion practitioners and officials arranging for the sale body parts from aborted babies.
Planned Parenthood is suing David Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress, the organization that caught the abortion company selling aborted baby parts and fully intact aborted babies.
“Planned Parenthood says Daleiden broke multiple laws and violated confidentiality agreements to obtain interviews with officials to discuss how some clinics were compensated for providing aborted fetuses for medical research purposes,” a Washington Examiner report on the lawsuit indicates.
Another report has more and a response from Daleiden, who said he looks forward to the lawsuit because it would allow him and his attorneys to make public significant evidence and information about how the nation’s biggest abortion conglomerate exploits the bodies of the 330,000 babies it aborts on a yearly basis.
Planned Parenthood denied the claims, which sparked investigations in ten states and Congressional hearings, releasing a report calling the videos deceptive. Now the women’s health organization, which performs about a third of all abortions nationwide, is filing suit in the Northern California federal district against the CMP.
“The express aim of the enterprise— which stretched over years and involved fake companies, fake identifications, and large-scale illegal taping was an effort to demonize Planned Parenthood,” says the lawsuit.
“Planned Parenthood provides high-quality compassionate care and has done nothing wrong,” Kathy Kneer, head of Planned Parenthood’s Northern California affiliate, in a briefing on the lawsuit.
“Game on,” Daleiden said by email to BuzzFeed News. “I look forward to taking the depositions of all the Planned Parenthood CEOs who profited off of their business relationship with StemExpress.”
In an email to LifeNews, Daleiden said Planned Parenthood is filing a “frivolous lawsuit” seeking to draw attention away from the multiple state and federal investigations it’s facing.
He said: “Planned Parenthood is under investigation by the United States Congress and multiple law enforcement agencies, while their business is drying up and the public is turning against their barbaric abortion for baby parts trade. Now they are filing a frivolous lawsuit in retaliation for CMP’s First Amendment investigative journalism that has done nothing more than tell the truth about Planned Parenthood’s lawless operations. This last-ditch move of desperation is going to expose all of the sordid dealings of the California Planned Parenthood affiliates to the light of the legal system and the public will see them for the corrupt abortion and baby body parts profiteers that they really are.”
Planned Parenthoood immediately issued a fundraising email after announcing the lawsuit seeking donations to help it take on Daleiden and his team.
“It started with a deceptive and distorted video that falsely claimed Planned Parenthood health centers profited from fetal tissue donation. The smear campaign continued to push more lies and outrageous accusations for months, triggering investigations in multiple states and renewed efforts to eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood health centers,” Cecile Richards’ fundraising email says.
“Over and over again, those investigations have found nothing — because the claims in those videos have no basis in reality. This coordinated series of attacks was orchestrated by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) — a front group for anti-abortion extremists who will do anything to shut down Planned Parenthood. In their single-minded drive to attack Planned Parenthood, they lied, they broke the law, and they put health care access for millions of Americans at risk,” it continues. “Today, we’re taking them to court to make them answer for the laws they broke and the fraud they committed. Will you stand with us as we take them on?”
The Center for Medical Progress recently released a video with some of its greatest hits — the top remarks from Planned Parenthood officials admitting they illegally make a profit selling the body parts of aborted babies.
“The undercover footage released in the past half-year by The Center for Medical Progress shows medical directors and executives from the top leadership of Planned Parenthood admitting the abortion business trades baby body parts for money and indicating the profit motive undergirding these illicit sales,” David Daleiden with The Center for Medical Progress, told LifeNews. “To date, Planned Parenthood has offered no convincing explanation for the money that has poured into its affiliates from fetal tissue procurement companies like StemExpress, which performs the work of fetal tissue collection yet still pays abortion clinics per harvested part.”
Daleiden continued: “Planned Parenthood’s recent assurances that it has ceased accepting payment for fetal tissue are an admission of guilt and a last-ditch effort to avoid scrutiny for these indefensible transactions. As Congress, the Health and Human Services Department, and numerous state and local law enforcement agencies continue to investigate Planned Parenthood’s barbaric abortion and baby body parts business, this footage is a clear reminder of why there is a broad public mandate for the investigations to continue and for public money to be reassigned from Planned Parenthood to ethical, mainstream medical organizations.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.
The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.