Planned Parenthood spent tens of thousands of dollars backing six Congressional representatives who have been appointed to a committee to investigate the abortion business.
Pro-abortion Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi appointed the pro-abortion Democrats on Wednesday to the Select Panel on abortion and the sale of aborted baby body parts that will spend a year thoroughly investigating the Planned Parenthood abortion business amid the brewing scandal of it selling aborted babies and appearing to break multiple federal laws in so doing, LifeNews.com previously reported.
In total, the six pro-abortion appointees received $43,362 from Planned Parenthood during the 2012 and 2014 election cycles alone, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.
Here is the breakdown for each appointee:
- Congressman Jerrold Nadler of New York – $1,000 in 2014 and $2,000 in 2012
- Congresswoman Diana DeGette of Colorado – $4,000 in 2014 and $7,000 in 2012
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier of California – $1,000 in 2014 and $3,800 in 2012
- Congresswoman Suzan DelBene of Washington – $9,732 in 2014 and $5,000 in 2012
- Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman of New Jersey – $3,500 in 2014
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of Illinois – $3,830 in 2014 and $2,500 in 2012
Rep. Degette recently was exposed as one of the biggest Congressional recipients of Planned Parenthood donations. She was No. 5 on the list, having received a total of $41,485 from Planned Parenthood for her elections, LifeNews.com previously reported.
Every one of the pro-abortion appointees also has a 0% pro-life voting record from the National Right to Life Committee for the current session.
The Select Panel also will include eight pro-life Republicans. The work of this panel will be in addition to the ongoing Planned Parenthood investigations at the Judiciary Committee and Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Pro-life Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican who will chair the panel, outlined the topics the panel will investigate:
- Medical procedures and business practices used by entities involved in fetal tissue procurement;
- Any other matters with respect to fetal tissue procurement;
- Federal funding and support for abortion providers;
- The practices of providers of second and third trimester abortions, including partial birth abortion procedures that may lead to a child born alive as a result of an attempted abortion;
- Medical procedures for the care of a child born alive as a result of an attempted abortion;
- Any changes in law or regulation necessary as a result of any other findings made.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of the eleven videos:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- The 11th video: shows the abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood in Austin, Texas, Amna Dermish, describing a partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.