When pro-life Republican presidential candidate Carly Florina drew national attenti9on in the last debate to the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies, the mainstream media went on the defense for the abortion giant and claimed Fiorina was lying.
“I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes,” Fiorina said, referencing the 10 undercover videos that showed how Planned Parenthood sells aborted babies and their body parts.
She continued: “Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain. This is about the character of our nation, and if we will not stand up in and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us.”
Ignoring the 10 videos and the accompanying evidence showing the abortion giant selling aborted babies and their body parts, the media chose to focus on a few seconds of one video which used video footage of a very premature living baby to show an example of the kind of baby born alive after an abortion at Planned Parenthood whose organs were harvested and sold for research. Though the video footage was not of the actual baby a former biotech firm worker said Planned Parenthood harvested, it was obviously meant to be representative of the baby she described.
Still, that hasn’t stopped the mainstream media from demonizing Fiorina in an attempt to paint her as less than truthful.
This weekend, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards — fresh from her own testimony before Congress making it clear she lied abotu Planned Parenthood doing mammograms — called Fiorina a liar.
“It is extraordinary that someone running for president would lie in that way,” Richards said in an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd published on Saturday. “This has been completely discredited by every reputable news source. And yet Carly Fiorina seems to continue to repeat the same lie.”
Richards said the undercover videos released by the Center for Medical Progress that appear to show Planned Parenthood executives trafficking fetal body parts from abortions are “distortive” and “deceptive.”
“What’s disturbing to me is that, in fact, the leadership in the Republican Party, not Republicans,” Richards said. “We have Republican board members, patients, employees. And they’re very disturbed to see that the Republican Party leadership, not the party, has abandoned mainstream moderate Republicans.”
Why is Planned Parenthood now trashing Fiorina for exposing how it sells aborted baby body parts? Look at the polling Fiorina is now way ahead of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Planned Parenmthood’s preferred candidate for the Democrats for president net year.
A poll showing 2016 Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina trouncing Hillary Clinton by 14 points in a head-to-head Iowa matchup led to a full-on discussion of Fiorina’s political gifts and Clinton’s weaknesses on Morning Joe Monday.
Fiorina beat Clinton 52 percent to 38 percent in Iowa, and she also led her by eight points in New Hampshire, 50 percent to 42 percent. Perhaps more striking was how much better socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) did in potential matchups with GOP rivals, NBC News reported:
Hillary Clinton has always been viewed as the Democrats’ best general-election candidate. But new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls of Iowa and New Hampshire show that Bernie Sanders outperforms Clinton in those two general-election battleground states.
In Iowa, Republican Jeb Bush leads Clinton by 10 points in a hypothetical general-election match up among registered voters, 50 percent to 40 percent, and Donald Trump is ahead of her by seven points, 48 percent to 41 percent – essentially unchanged from the poll’s results a month ago.
But the big story was Fiorina, the “other” woman in a race where Clinton often dominates headlines.
“An eye-popping number,” host Joe Scarborough said of the 14-point margin.
“She’s terrifying to Democrats,” co-host Mika Brzezinski said. “I don’t know if the Republicans get her yet. I don’t think men get her, honestly. She’s terrifying …in a good way.”
Planned Parenthood is running scared. Richards knows that if Fiorina or another pro-life presidential candidate is elected, legislation pending in Congress to cut the half a billion the abortion company receives in taxpayer dollars on an annual basis will become law.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all ten:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.