Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts is so perverse that its president, Cecile Richards, should resign. Over the weekend, Richards called Fiorina a liar for exposing Planned Parenthood’s aborted baby parts business.
“Cecile Richards can step down. She probably should step down,” Fiorina said in an interview with Boston Herald Radio, according to The Hill.
Fiorina was responding to a question about the ongoing Planned Parenthood controversy, in which officials had been accused of trying to profit from the aborted fetus tissue. The claims surfaced from a series of undercover videos released this summer, prompting three congressional investigations, though there are no criminal probes.
In her interview Monday, Fiorina twice suggested the president of Planned Parenthood should step down, while calling for the group to be defunded in its entirety.
“Unless something fundamental changes, that we stop funding these people with taxpayer dollars, that they are actually investigated and prosecuted, the reality is nothing’s really going to change,” Fiorina said.
“The problem is, Cecile Richards stepping down won’t solve any of that,” she said. “I’m not saying Cecile Richards shouldn’t step down, I’m just saying it’s the tip of the iceberg.”
When pro-life Republican presidential candidate Carly Florina drew national attenti9on in the last debate to the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies, the mainstream media went on the defense for the abortion giant and claimed Fiorina was lying.
“I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes,” Fiorina said, referencing the 10 undercover videos that showed how Planned Parenthood sells aborted babies and their body parts.
She continued: “Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain. This is about the character of our nation, and if we will not stand up in and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us.”
Ignoring the 10 videos and the accompanying evidence showing the abortion giant selling aborted babies and their body parts, the media chose to focus on a few seconds of one video which used video footage of a very premature living baby to show an example of the kind of baby born alive after an abortion at Planned Parenthood whose organs were harvested and sold for research. Though the video footage was not of the actual baby a former biotech firm worker said Planned Parenthood harvested, it was obviously meant to be representative of the baby she described.
Still, that hasn’t stopped the mainstream media from demonizing Fiorina in an attempt to paint her as less than truthful.
This weekend, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards — fresh from her own testimony before Congress making it clear she lied abotu Planned Parenthood doing mammograms — called Fiorina a liar.
“It is extraordinary that someone running for president would lie in that way,” Richards said in an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd published on Saturday. “This has been completely discredited by every reputable news source. And yet Carly Fiorina seems to continue to repeat the same lie.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all ten:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.