Abortion giant Planned Parenthood has announced that a local ice cream parlor has created an ice cream just for them. No it will not be called Blood and Scream!
The announcement was made on the Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon’s Events page on Facebook and reads:
Are you beating the heat this summer? Here’s a delicious way to cool off while supporting Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon at the same time: “Ice Cream for Planned Parenthood!” on July 17th at What’s the Scoop? in Portland!
From the announcement:
What’s the Scoop? is a sustainable, small-batch shop that creates ice cream and sorbets using liquid nitrogen – a revolutionary method that speeds up the freezing process, which translates into much smaller ice crystals and an extraordinary creaminess. They’re generously donating 10% of sales to PPAO – and they’ve even prepared a limited-edition ROSE CITY REVOLUTION flavor exclusively for us! Here are a few of the flavors on the menu:
• ROSE CITY REVOLUTION: Honey vanilla ice cream + candied rose petals = Portland power! An exclusive flavor for “Ice Cream for Planned Parenthood!”
• “Thrilla” in Vanilla: A private, custom blend of four vanillas come together to bring this classic flavor up a notch.
• Brown Butter Almond Brittle: Caramely, rich Brown Butter ice cream laced with crunchy housemade almond brittle.
• Bourbon Toffee: Maker’s Mark Bourbon ice cream and White Trash Toffee.
• Chocolate Sorbet (vegan): Dense, creamy, unbelievably chocolatey.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon will receive 10% of all sales!
LifeNews Note: Carole Novielli is the author of the blog Saynsumthn, where this article originally appeared.