A graphic video from Argentina is making the rounds of the Internet today showing violent protests with pro-abortion activists attacking pro-life people praying at a Catholic Church.
Taken in San Juan de Cuyo, Argentina sometime between November 23 and 25, the video shows, as described on YouTube, “feminists and their male peers bellow[ing] noisy and anti-Catholic slogans drawing through the city. In retaliation, 1500 young Catholics formed a human shield around the Cathedral to prevent about 7000 antagonists from storming the Archdiocesan Church.”
The video shows topless women spray painting the people praying — in their faces and putting Nazi swastikas on their clothing. The police indicated they would not help the pro-life Catholics in front of the church because the protestors were women.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
The reaction to the video has been strong. Below are a sampling of some of the comments from pro-lifers who have watched it:
* “They represent quite a few liberals, which by anyone who would hold these views, this would be one too many don’t you think. Don’t fool yourselves, even in this country they are now elevated by our government and are now protected to act in this way. These femen are disgusting.”
* “Get ready for “not all feminists are like that” nonsense.”
* “And who can say that these women are not fighting for evil, contempt for women, sneering of other people, social fragmentation, against women rights, and even for wars (between people, in families, in countries internal wars and between countries)? I don`t see anything simmilar to fighting for women rights in this feminism…”
* “If they would have defended themselves they would have been thrown in jail. This is one of the many reasons I hate modern day feminism. ”
* “That’s awful. So much hate.”
* “What was the police doing? They exist to protect the rights of individuals or groups – and these religious men are being oppressed by a group of savages. I don’t care if they’re Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or any other religion – they are citizens and taxpayers in their own country. The only one to blame here is the country and the police. There will always be bad people like these savages, but the country and the police are OBLIGATED to protect the citizens who are peacefully chanting in front of a temple.”