Why is Planned Parenthood Running From the “Pro-Choice” Label?
by Josh Brahm | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 2/20/13 8:32 PM
We’re super excited about this episode, because we think it’s the best roundtable discussion we’ve recorded in a long time.
Megan Almon from Life Training Institute joins us to discuss the recent Planned Parenthood ad that distances itself from the labels “pro-life” and “pro-choice.” While pro-life bloggers discussed the ad when it came out, I felt like we had some unique perspectives to contribute.
Discussion topics include the main problems with the argument in the ad, the weaknesses of labels in general, the importance of not stereotyping people and the question of whether moral neutrality is possible on abortion. I close the show with questions for both sides of the abortion debate to consider.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
- Watch the Planned Parenthood ad.
- Watch the Life Report episode on the leaked Planned Parenthood training document that seems to be reflected in their more recent ad.
- Listen to the discussion Gabi and Josh recorded later on whether we confused moral relativism with libertarianism.
- Read Eric Scheidler’s piece on the difference between abortion dialogues in Belgium where it’s less stigmatized than in America.
- Read Josh’s article on the weaknesses of the terms “pro-life” and “pro-choice.”
- Support the show!