How Can Pro-Life People Care for Women in Unplanned Pregnancies?
by Josh Brahm | Fresno, CA | LifeNews.com | 2/19/13 8:08 PM
Jonathan Keller and I finish our interview with Kristi Burkhart, Executive Director of the Fresno Pregnancy Care Center, focusing on the unique relationship our two organizations have and practical advice for people who want to help a girl who has an unplanned pregnancy.
- Why our right to life organization has been able to maintain such a good partnership with the local pregnancy resource center. (Sadly, a rare situation.)
- Common misconceptions that pro-life people have of girls that are pregnant and abortion-vulnerable.
- How can our listeners practically help their friend that suddenly becomes pregnant?
- What are common mistakes that well-meaning pro-life people make when talking to a pregnant teen?
- Should sidewalk counselors offer to adopt the babies of mothers considering abortion?
- Is it true that it’s impossible for college students to have kids and stay in school?
- Watch the first half of our interview with Kristi Burkhart
- Watch the episode that Josh referenced: “Should Pro-Lifers Have Pro-Choice Friends?” Special Guest: Steve Wagner, Justice For All
LifeNews.com Note: Josh Brahm is the educational director for Right to Life of Central California and the host of Life Report, also a LifeNews pro-life video feature. Find more episodes of Life Report at ProLifePodcast.net.