Abortion Activists Berate Pro-Choicer Opposed to Sex-Selection Abortion
by Josh Brahm | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 11/14/12 7:38 PM
Josh, Liz and Gabi respond to the story of a pro-choice blogger who wrote some things about sex-selection abortion that was deemed embarrassing by her pro-choice colleagues and publicly berated for it.
Is there an inherent inconsistency in Laurie Penny’s article? Can you be both pro-choice and opposed to legal sex-selection abortions? Should the other pro-choice bloggers have responded a different way? What does it mean to have an attitude of seeking truth? How can pro-lifers use this story to start conversations with pro-choice people? These questions and more are discussed on this episode of Life Report.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!
- Read Laurie Penny’s article that started all the trouble: “What value do you place on the life of a missing woman?”
- Read a compilation of the angry response to Penny’s article, posted at Jill Stanek’s blog.
- Read the article from The National Post on this story.
- Free download of Steve Wagner’s book, “Common Ground Without Compromise” that we quoted during the episode.
- Watch Josh’s interview with Trent Horn on violinist reasoning.
LifeNews.com Note: Josh Brahm is the educational director for Right to Life of Central California and the host of Life Report, also a LifeNews pro-life video feature. Find more episodes of Life Report at ProLifePodcast.net.