LifeNews.com, the premier pro-life news service on the Internet has officially launched our new, improved web site featuring a revised look and design and a slate of new features.
The new web site features a brand-new dark blue and gold look with a focus on a polished and professional news presentation.
The initial group of LifeNews.com bloggers includes:
* Bill Saunders the Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel at Americans United for Life.
* Dr. David Prentice, the Senior Fellow for Life Sciences at the Family Research Council.
* Kristan Hawkins, the executive director of Students for Life of America.
* Maura Butler, a staff writer at the Susan B. Anthony List
* Luis Zaffirini, an organizational development and new media staffer at the National Right to Life Committee.
The newly-revised LifeNews.com also features the LifeNews Radio program, a two-minute weekday program focusing on the latest pro-life headlines and delivered by Jim Anderson of Sacred Heart Radio in Seattle, Washington. Listeners can hear the latest broadcast and listen to recent archives.
Readers of the web site also have a chance to see the latest pro-life videos as LifeNews.com updates with new videos from pro-life groups and leaders. The latest video spotlight focuses on the FDA-approved ella drug that causes abortions.
* Larger more prominent space for advertisers
* An automated RSS feed for pro-life web sites to feature news from LifeNews.com
* A translation feature to read the web site in Spanish or other languages
* Connections to Facebook and Twitter
* An archives search of more than 16,000 pro-life news and information stories